Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I'll ask again, what the fuck are you going on about? Awakening is a SET of attacks, not 1 ultimate attack, like you're making it out to be.

Awakened Law > Non-Awakened Law

If he starts to use awakening, he'll be overall stronger. That doesn't mean every single move that's related to awakening is somehow more potent than every non-awakened move.

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time with you. We all know he will show Gamma Knife later.
But il looks like Law is at the dawn of his Awakening so we don't know if he can perform more than a single attack with it, time will tell.

Ztards believed Kid/Law were already going all out... so Excuse me for skipping the bs this time around. U guys Religiously never know what you’re talking about
How this chapter disprove that they were going all out when they used their last resort in this very chapter? Oh yeah… because « Opening moves » right? :saden:

I hope the next moves from Law will not be sneak attack :saden::saden:

"If he starts to use awakening, he'll be overall stronger. That doesn't mean every single move that's related to awakening is somehow more potent than every non-awakened move."
if kroom wasnt stronger and was less effective, more exhausting than when he uses gamma knife why would he use it now.....
my point is KROOM > GAMMA KNIFE . deal with that

"We all know he will show Gamma Knife later."
unless its an awakened version of gamma knife ,unfortunately your hc how this goes is not realistic. the bias with how you see doffy has clearly clouded your judgement.
You're the moron who thought Oden = Marco level and now you're here proselytizing about biases. What "bias" do I have with Doffy? That I don't think he's Perospero/Jack level like some of you? Or that I compared him to Prime Moriah and Chinjao?

Law hasn't used Gamma Knife. There is no "awakened" version of it, because Gamma Knife already causes internal destruction. The whole point of KROOM was to go internally. GK can already do that.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You have to be joking. What part of, there's a reason the climate and landscape of PH was changed in comparison to MF' don't you get?
How do you imagine did the climate change or how did the Volcanoes emerge from one side of the island while the other only has Ice bergs.
I don't get how someone can even deny this.

You're saying that the Admirals have used everything they got at MF which is simply not true as we've evidence of an aftermath that no prior ability they've shown matches too.

You have to get it and will see in the future that you were wrong.
I think that's just Oda's artistic choice when he designed PH... Icebergs dont get created due to cold, cold makes snow which covers already existing bergs. Volcanos dont form because of activity on the Earth's crust, they form because of activity inside Earth...
Those icebergs and volcanos could have not existed at all and nothing would change about Akainu vs Aokiji...

I learned that environmental DC flex is useless, 99% of the time, you will learn it too. Do you think the man standing in front of Blackbeard/Whitebeard is bothered by the BB's/WB's DC flex of tsunami sinking random islands nearby? Akainu will fight in CQC, island-wide DC flex truly is pointless and probably just an artistic choice anyway...

No, that's not what I am saying, they barely used a couple of named attacks... That aftermath is not a result of one ability, that result is a battleground of a fight that raged on for 10 days illustrating them being equal by each of them affecting exactly half the island... I can bet you anything that no single attack in their arsenal can cause what we saw on PH, not even close. Bruh... You will see that I wasnt wrong.

Oh trust me my understanding of OP fights is actually pretty damn accurate. Basic Magma punches of Akainu are easy to dodge, but add in the fact that multiple attacks from every direction, left, right, from above and below Luffy is taking him ON TOP of Akainu will surely level the difficulty of the battle for Luffy.
The little "task" heavily depends on the element used. Mochi is not Lava, Strings are not Ice.
A single wrong step against Katakuri and your stuck in Mochi, a single wrong step against Akainu and your leg is gone. The difference couldn't be anymore striking.

Kaido uses fire. Oda has proven in Canon that Akainu's magma is ruled above fire.
I see, so you imagine Akainu manipulating his magma like Doffy manipulated his strings... I dont know if that will be what we will get, maybe for a short while because Luffy cant punch Akainu in the face when he is running away from his awakening so try to understand OP fights in a scenario where Luffy can land many hits on his opponent. Tailor the fight so Luffy wins, whatever Akainu has to offer and can do with his Awakening, it has to be solvable puzzle for Luffy.

Yes, for Luffy everything is an issue but you know, there are people more capable than Luffy who dont have to run from magma, mochi or strings... I thought Luffy would be gone if hit by Borobreath and we saw what happened... Pray that such doesnt happen to Akainu.
Yes, its above fire but that fire was enough to erase a complete hill while doing nothing to Luffy... As I said, useless DC flex.

Yes, a Blizzard. On PH, Zoro, Luffy and Robin nearly froze to death because they fell into the lake and then had to endure the ice cold weather. No matter how strong your body is or how tough you are, a human body cannot shield itself from extreme temperatures.
Just being in that island with Aokiji is already damaging his opponent as he has to deal with the extreme temperature. You're severely underestimating the lethality of elemental abilities.

On one side of PH there were several Volcanoes while on the other we had several Ice bergs, unless PH is a weird island where that occurs naturally, it was the Admirals doing so you're proven wrong. Admirals can simply create another mountain of their element because there is no limit to how much of their element they can create.

I have no problem betting on the losing horse, it's more fun than picking the MC who always sticks on the site. You don't need to tell me something I already know myself.
I dont think that I am underestimating them, I think you expect too much from them. But again, snow blizzard is troublesome for Luffy and almost kills him, Zoro toys with it... People fought Aokiji just fine. Whatever he has to offer, whoever fights him will have a solution for it. Even if it is Admiral's doing it is pointless in a real fight that they will have when it is their time to lose... They never had any mountain-ranged attack, until they produce it on panel, I am not giving them any free stuff and you shouldn't either. If it backfires, you can only be mad at yourself. Fair enough but careful what you expect from a losing horse.

Why are you constantly making it seem like Zoro vs Kaido was only one attack with Zoro completely owning Kaido?
If the two were alone Kaido would've killed Zoro because while doing damage it was nowhere near significant enough to put him down permanently.

I'm not trying to downplay Zoro at all. It's on you for understanding me stating Zoro to be around YC1 level as downplay, I don't mean it to be. I'm calling out what I see
It was 3 encounters and in every single one, Zoro owned him... If the two were alone, there is no Hakai to injure and exhaust Zoro, there are also no drawdowns to make it harder for Zoro. Zoro would eventually lose if his firepower isnt enough to kill Kaido but you never know considering Hiryu Kaen.
But it is a downplay when what Zoro does cannot be replicated by any YC1 and even top tiers...
Call out what you see and you wont see anything close to it from YC1s.

King overpowered Zoro dude.
Franky's bike overpowered Meme dude. A slap of a Duke overpowered Dragon Kaido dude.
Brachio Bomber overpowered Meme dude. Zoro overpowered Kaido dude.
Yamato overpowered Kaido dude. Luffy overpowered Kaido dude.

Marco's hand equaled Meme dude... Should I go on or you are ready to list Kaido/Meme as YC1s?
King overpowering Zoro should bother me somehow?
Not sure what you are trying to achieve with that and you said you understand OP combat...

We've no idea if that was the state of PH already during the first day of battle or whether it happened after several days of fighting.
Awakening is a "mode", it can be activated at any time. It's just natural that you use your trump card when everything else has failed.
What we know is that's how the island looks like after 10 days of battle and we saw how MF looked like after Aokiji's one freeze... Literally, no difference, except that climate remained liked that... Also, we know what their real DC is - the lake that was created in the middle, rather small... Everything else seems to be passive and pointless... We saw several Awakening so far, they all ended up rather disappointing and only an extension of what the user is already doing - producing strings/mochi, attracting metal, radio surgery, toughness and recovery.... Aokiji and Akainu produce cold/magma, they may be more effective at producing the same with Awakening but that's it.

Irrelevant kaidos dragon scales will be the same as they always are. Nice try
Irrelevant? So in your book an extremely weekend yonko who is on his last legs, can’t defend, block or do anything getting his head chopped is impressive! What a W. People would really fear Zoro from that point forward for doing all that by himself.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
those guys are trash and would probably be soul pocused by big mom

I hope we get to see brook and chopper defeat them since they haven't had fights yet
You hope Brook and Chopper to defeat who again:kobeha:
You lot are in for a rude awakening when the CP0 leader turns out to be as strong as an admiral/yonko

All that attack does is blood, Kaido literally continues as if nothing happened after that attack. Asura the only one that manages anything worth a damn. But Kid/Law law are about to surpass I was at moderate damage to a Yonko. Zoro well, he’s still struggling with that B lister King the what’s his face
:gokulaugh:
Didn't read

Tatsumaki >>>>> Law+Midd last resort all out desperate attacks :saden:

tbh, Law's fruit is underwhelming. Law's ability is portrayed as hax itself. And even when awakened, his attacks just cause Big Mom to cough blood a bit. And she's not even Kaido. What does an awakened Ope do what internal destruction Haki doesn't?

:choppawhat:

Internal destruction + barrier + Haoshoku is already more devastating.

tbh, Law's fruit is underwhelming. Law's ability is portrayed as hax itself. And even when awakened, his attacks just cause Big Mom to cough blood a bit. And she's not even Kaido. What does an awakened Ope do what internal destruction Haki doesn't?

:choppawhat:

Internal destruction + barrier + Haoshoku is already more devastating.
Are they done fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.