Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it’s at the point where I’m just tired of debating about Kidd on this forum tbh. Everything he does gets downplayed and dudes are just straight up delusional about him lol. Maybe after this chapter I’ll make a thread and I’ll post every attack Kidd has taken since this war has began so some of these people can realize how stupid they sound when they say he’ll lose to all these characters lol
Wait til the battle is over:queenmoji:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You seriously don't know what you are talking about

Law made Big Mom cough up two drops of blood, Zoro changed Kaidos body forever and cough up even more blood, made him shiver, pant and huff and puff.

Law didn't even do as much damage to Big Mom as Kinnemon did to Kaido.

Stop saying stupid ass shit to push your agendas and if you are gonna do then use Luffy to push those agendas because more you'll bring Zoro up more shitty your favorites with look like.
Shishio. Lol

How is cutting someone across the chest, leaving a skin-deep wound doing more damage than straight up stabbing through their entire body?

Alright then, Luffy. Luffy could only hit Kaido kind of hard? Law stabbed Big Mom clean through, and Kidd looks like he did some big damage to the meme here too though obviously we can’t tell yet.

You’ve got to agree that awakening looks better right now. Lol

He didn’t dodge it, you see the aftermath of him taking the blast
This is what it mentioned

Big Mom: "“Ikoku” (Ikoku Sovereignty)!!!"

Kid flies out of the explosion, his giant skull metal robot is destroyed.

It seems it was his robot to be striked fundamentally, it should not be him unless I missed a part but I don't think so.

"I can't place Kidd/Law on X level until they seriously wound BM/kaido" OK lol

Anyway,

Law is definitely above YCs and Doffy...slightly or not, with awakening he's above them except Katakuri and Benn

Kidd I don't know if he's clearly above Katakuri
Need to see more...coz if Kidd needs to get closer to Tag Katakuri, he's not gonna win. He should master his awakening or show broken skills soon.

Currently , SN trio compared to Yonko underlings/Warlords :
AdCoC Luffy > Posthawk/Benn (Low top tier)
Kidd >= Katakuri (Top inbetweener) > Weevil ( inbetweener)
Law >= Doffy (Top high tier) > Marco (High high tier)

As the battle goes, they'll become Low top tier/Admiral level (Kidd) and inbetweener (Law)

Looking at that page Kid did get hit, he sits at the back of the robots head which we see the whole robot gets blown away and Kid was bleeding. So it’s only logical he got it by that attack.
Yeah this is why I mean he dodged it partially. He would have definitely ended up more damaged hadn't he relied on his robot as protection I imagine.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
There is always Zoro, he's like much more bad ass version of Kidd who does much more shit than Kidd do.

Truth be told in my opinion every other major character in One Piece sucks donkey dicks, be it Luffy or Law or Kidd or Sanji or Nami or Yamato or Oden.

If Zoro wasn't in One Piece and his presence wasn't so dominating I would have been done with One Piece.

I skim every non Zoro chapter because no other character is worth a read.
No wonder you are so shit at power scaling:tchpepe:

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
It does not matter who his partner is, Law mainly talked about his DF being stamina consuming and thus, he didn't want to use it. But according to your example, Law would even have less reasons to use his DF on those fishes if Kid, Luffy, Killer and Zoro were there too.
How can you get it so wrong lmfao?

If Law was accompanied by Nico Robin to go against Doffy then saving his stamina should be top priority. That doesn't become a priority if he is accompanied by the rooftop SN...

Sounds like Marco+Perospero scenario but we will see. I think not much will come of it.
Considering that Hawkins has gone down, Apoo will probably go down too.
Numbers will go down too. It might have to do with incoming CP0 agents.
Not sure how Drake will react to them tho. Doesnt seem very pleased about their presence.
Marco and Perospero parallel is really fitting ngl, didn't think about that.
What bothers me is: will Drake play along with it and just outsmart him in the end or will he just fight Apoo and the Numbers next chapter?
I mean, in all the possibile scenarios I see Apoo getting the short end of the stick and taking the educative beating.
He could easily be arrested and interrogated by SWORD if you ask me..

I wonder what would of happened if Law's haki was stronger. I bet his Gamma Knife would have probably worked better on Big Mom and he may have managed to affect her with his devil fruit. If anything awakening is already allowing him to bypass her durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.