Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much Kinemon Kanjuro and Orochi.
We don't need recaps from Momo and Yamato until their situation changes, or random panels of Marco/Izo/Kawamatsu against nameless fodder, or recaps that the island is going to kill the villagers, we get it.
Fuck the useless editors.

Good to see Law and Kid went all out, this won't be enough to take Big Mom out by any stretch of the imagination, but might stall her long enough for Luffy's victory to make her run away.

All the good parts of the chapter got canceled by Kinemon, leaves potential for more one star chapters with more Kinemon bullshit..

It's not even about him not being dead, everyone expected he would be alive, but how he survived no one guessed he got fucking cut in half and bullshit cop out involved.

Oda knows how to ruin the interesting parts of the chapter with that one character, thanks.

Ngl, Kroom+Anaesthesia looks really cool! His sword reminds me of a lightsaber.:stealthblack:
Joining the Marines or maybe more Swords info. I hope Oda gives Drake good scenes.
Post automatically merged:

Seems like Oda is trying to destroy Onigashima. Burning the castle all the damages done by Emperors now we have this Kanjuro monster too.

Onigashima gets destroyed end of the Raid i believe.

I totally understand all the people disappointed by the fact that Kinemon and the rest are still alive - but for me this chapter is still 10/10.

- Kid and Law have a fruit awakening - and we can see for the first time what they can do = this is bonkers (Law rasengan OMG),
- X Drake and Appo form a covenant (with numbers) - this is very interesting,
- two cp0 members have left the room and are on their way to get Robin - I don't like it, this panel where they are shown - they walk among the flames as if nothing had happened - i am convinced that they are very powerful,
- "Kazenbo", further confirmation that the potential of the Fude Fude no Mi fruit is huge, Orochi ordered Kanjuro to blow up the armory - so we have confirmation that there will be a fight Yamato vs Kazenbo (Yamato have ice powers),

This chapter is soooo packed.

:steef::shocking::sweat::funky::finally:

Good chapter.

I really like the battle between BM vs Kid and Law. Neither of them are pulling their punches. The battle is only going to get more intense. This was only the introduction to their awakening. The next chapters are going to show more.

Finally we get to see more Numbers.
Apoo and Drake forming an alliance...well why not.
:kayneshrug:

So Ussop seperated himself from the rest. Looks like he will get his moment to shine.

Beautiful panel with the M3 fighting their battles.
:finally:

About Kinemon and the rest...:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.