Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
this proves even further that Law's awakening has the most drawbacks which is not on par with his mountain sized rooms.
Actaully it proves the oppisite; awakening doesn't drain the lifespan like "borderless room" does which is what I was wondering back in the spoiler section.

Actaully it proves the oppisite; awakening doesn't drain the lifespan like "borderless room" does which is what I was wondering back in the spoiler section.
???
There is literally no hint of such a claim. It's the contrast, Law's awakening is his absolute trumpcard due to the massive stamina drawbacks.

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
There is literally no hint of such a claim. It's the contrast, Law's awakening is his absolute trumpcard due to the massive stamina drawbacks.
Ofc there is in chapter 781. No one is arguing against his awakening being his trump card or that it depletes much stamina, I was merely wondering if borderless room and awakening had something to do with each other due to the scanlation mentoning that awakening is fatal when in use.

LAW awakening is really nothing and the worst awakening yet !!know why ?!
cuz this kroom is made for thelike of kaidou and bigmom
so if law is fighting other characters than those 2 he don't need his awakening cuz he has GamaKnife
which take less stamina and has great effect .

Ofc there is in chapter 781. No one is arguing against his awakening being his trump card or that it depletes much stamina, I was merely wondering if borderless room and awakening had something to do with each other due to the scanlation mentoning that awakening is fatal when in use.
I don't think so. His DF consumes stamina in general and the more he uses large rooms, the more it affects him. Pulling out mountain sized rooms was a very big thing back then. But awakening is an entirely new concept, thus Law uses "kroom" instead of "room" to differentiate between awakened and non-awakened techniques.

We know Big Mom aint finished so if Kid and Law cant finish BM with their awakenings tf they gonna do know?

Like I said Kid and Law aint defeating a yonko this arc that simple:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.