Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it seems like a plothole that they have awakening when they almost died multiple times on the roof and didn't think to use it.
Big Mom will probably use Awakening to crush Kid and Law.

I really wonder now, will Kid and Law join Luffy and beat Kaido or will the keep playing with Big Meme?????

It would make more sense if they join Luffy to beat Kaido and after winning with the WG attacking with all hope lost, Big Meme would come out and want oshiruko and rampage saving them from the WG
This is the first damage she has taken and you think she is out from that? Wtf are you smoking?

I don't know. Usually Oda goes with the pattern of the "important fights" for the last so Raizo vs Fukurokuju will be after Zoro and Sanji? Mhm
Yeah the only fight I see outlasting them is the Big Mom fight, no way Fukurokuju outlasts both King and Queen unless he beats Kanjuro to regroup with Orochi.

Honestly it seems like a plothole that they have awakening when they almost died multiple times on the roof and didn't think to use it.
Big Mom will probably use Awakening to crush Kid and Law.
They explained to you that it consumes a lot of energy, so using it at the start of a fight is dumb unless they have the assurance to beat the opponent quickly with it.

But it wasn't the start of a fight, they almost DIED and they didn't use it.
Luffy didn't try to use G4 tankman to block Hakai, it would have drained too much stamina and Luffy was too important.

The idea that splitting the yonko apart and losing Killer as a combatant in the process would somehow make the battle easier never made logical sense lol.

Best part of this chapter:

Definitely more menacing than trash clown Cry Mom.

Guys, did you notice that all her best move in Onigashima (so a war between the old generation and the new generation of pirate) are just name slash attack and none are even comparable to Mihawk pretimeskip casual iceberg slash. That speak volume to how fuking powerfull Mihawk is.

I am disappointed about Kid&Law vs Big Mom. Oda did poorly manage this fight, in term of design (boring and repetitive) and is not well drawm..... This should be the highlight of the chapter and we get max 3 panel. Sad story.

So far of the 5SN that faced the 2 Yonkos, I enjoyed the most from Killer and Zoro.
Luffy MVP still not exited after he lost 3 times to Kaido

I really hope Oda doesnt lose again enterally chapter for the sake of Brook&Robin&Usop.

I am sure we will lose 1 chapter for Hiory but that should be the last trash plot left for Onigashima.

Still a 1.5/5 chapter :suresure:, overhyped by provider....scan are totally different:kayneshrug:

This is the first damage she has taken and you think she is out from that? Wtf are you smoking?
I don’t think she is getting out from under a whole floor collapsing on her just yet, by the time she gets free the fire will already reach where she is, I don’t think the fight will continue

I don’t smoke young man

Now, i am starting like law more and more, without him i cant imagine how this raid would have gone this far.

He saved zoro from hakai
He saved kidd this chapter
He saved luffy before
He saved Kinemon unintentionally, now kiku's life would also be saved thanks kinemon info.

there has to be more than that to their awakening. It's basically their base attacks with slight bit of upgrade.
I thought Kaido crushed Kinemon with his Spiky Mace, how tf did he got detached by that..?? Kanjuro / Orochi are just immortal, they're built different. There can be no other explanations to it.

It was obvious that Kin'emon was going to be alive but I really don't like the way Oda handled his survival, it could have been done better and also even Kiku seems like she is going to survive.

I just want some deaths Oda.:josad:

I still dont get the title....
Simple answer Oda is smoking hard stuff
there has to be more than that to their awakening. It's basically their base attacks with slight bit of upgrade.
I thought Kaido crushed Kinemon with his Spiky Mace, how tf did he got detached by that..?? Kanjuro / Orochi are just immortal, they're built different. There can be no other explanations to it.
Keep your expetetion to base minimum, I dont expect anything super or new with Kid&Law vs Big Mom.

Gosh Marco is a tragedy in this Onigashima end arc, moved by fighting 1YC to stalling folder :suresure:

Simple answer Oda is smoking hard stuff

Keep your expetetion to base minimum, I dont expect anything super or new with Kid&Law vs Big Mom.

Gosh Marco is a tragedy in this Onigashima end arc, moved by fighting 1YC to stalling folder :suresure:
I think soo.this kinemon bits wont ever come from someone sober.
Like wtf fart man and half leg dude.... Wtfff

Status
Not open for further replies.