Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo, this motherf**** is on another level when it's comes to scheming
:pepapoo:
Post automatically merged:

Doffy's awakening powers where the coolest so far, Law comes second
Doffy awakening allowed him to turn his surroundings into strings same as Katakutis. Exept that it allows you to attack from different angle’s it wasn’t that impressive. Kids one seems way more interesting if he starts to use it differently. If he can magnetize more things and give them different pols he can attack even with non metal weapons. Law’s has probably the greatest potential since it already gives him a bunch of weird abilities from the start.

Another decent enough chapter

An alliance between Drake, Apoo and the last three numbers I just do not care about or expect to lead to anything other than them all betraying each other again. A plot addition just because Oda‘s forgot about a load of them up until now, tbh.

I know people will gate Kine’mon surviving (I thought it was hysterical) but that’s on them for thinking he was dead in the first place with zero fanfare. More reason to be upset that Kanjuro still wasn’t down for the count (not even dead, just defeated). Hopefully the last one sticks. And opportunity for Usopp to do something since he’s been shafted on Wano? The firedemon, obviously dealt with by option one, Kine’mon, firecutter, option two, Yamato, ice powers, or the two much less likely options of Brook and Zoro (Zoro has other shit to do, Brook actually has a decent shout but Kine’mon would make more sense).

Did like that page of CP0 walking ominously and everyone else fighting. Hey, Marco, do something, you’re obviously not too tired.

One Piece Bankai strikes again, huh. Law’s one looks pretty cool, sort of making his sword his room? Phasing right through BM’s hard skin? Didn’t seem to do much damage though.

Is that actually Kid‘s awakening? To make another person the magnet? I’m not so certain, Law certainly used his awakened ability, but the way that’s phrased makes me think that Kid is still holding his back? If they’ve both used theirs, with it meant to be this sort of last gasp attack, it doesn’t bode well for them beating Big Mom, since she should be the second to last to fall with Kaido and this fight has already hit the stage where the two of them would have used their last gasp attacks, before other fights are concluded.

I'm assuming that these two CP-0 are going after Robin, and the other one who is not with them is going after Who's Who.

However I don't think we are going to see them fight, something will probably happen that will prevent them from going after their targets but I could be wrong.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm assuming that these two CP-0 are going after Robin, and the other one who is not with them is going after Who's Who.

However I don't think we are going to see them fight, something will probably happen that will prevent them from going after their targets but I could be wrong.
Vs meme

Status
Not open for further replies.