Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

I don't think we are getting a villains cover, there is a reason why Oda did a color spread of the Beasts Pirates instead of doing a volume cover.
I mean, he typically does both.

I granted, no point outside of 102 potentially being Calamity focused. Only 2 chapters left in 101 and no signs currently of any of those 3 falling yet.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I mean, he typically does both.
He doesn’t really do solo enemy colour spreads. The only two colourspreads that don’t have any Strawhats have been one of the Warlords pre-skip and the Beast Pirates one.

There was one of BW but that had Luffy and Usopp messing around in it as well iirc.

He might do a hybrid Beast Pirate volume cover since that shows something different, but I don’t think the chances are good, I think just the colour spread is what we are getting because of the special triple covers.

He doesn’t really do solo enemy colour spreads. The only two colourspreads that don’t have any Strawhats have been one of the Warlords pre-skip and the Beast Pirates one.

There was one of BW but that had Luffy and Usopp messing around in it as well iirc.

He might do a hybrid Beast Pirate volume cover since that shows something different, but I don’t think the chances are good, I think just the colour spread is what we are getting because of the special triple covers.
That's why I figure it might just be a calamity one. I don't think they are going down in the next 2 chapters so depending on what Oda does here, we may get the 3 of them finally featured in 1 volume. Jack/King have never been on one and the F6 are done and were featured on 97. So that could be a big deal there

That's why I figure it might just be a calamity one. I don't think they are going down in the next 2 chapters so depending on what Oda does here, we may get the 3 of them finally featured in 1 volume. Jack/King have never been on one and the F6 are done and were featured on 97. So that could be a big deal there
Well, maybe not two chapters. I think Wano has one volume, the Luffy vs Kaido cover. Wings vs Lead Performers 5 chapters with Hawkins and Co falling, Luffy vs Kaido, 2.5 chaps, Kaido flashback. Big Mom 0.5 chapters, Momo lifting Onigashima 0.5 chaps. Yeah, we're at a wrap.
Post automatically merged:

Well, maybe not two chapters. I think Wano has one volume, the Luffy vs Kaido cover. Wings vs Lead Performers 5 chapters with Hawkins and Co falling, Luffy vs Kaido, 2.5 chaps, Kaido flashback. Big Mom 0.5 chapters, Momo lifting Onigashima 0.5 chaps. Yeah, we're at a wrap.