Character Discussion If Big Mom Is Defeated Next Chapter, What Will the Community Reaction Be?

Someone brought this to my attention.

If Kidd's awakening permanently or semi-permanently affects an object, Big Mom could be out for the remainder of the arc (since she can't move or take the metal off of her).

What will the community be like next week if we get a title box informing us of Big Mom being defeated/incapacitated?
There will be much rejoicing. :myman:

I am considering the possibility right now and as a Big Mom fan i am depressed. I was at denial and anger first too.

I can tell you what will be the reaction.
-Half of the community will wank Kidd to the moon and comparing him to Luffy while the other half starts to downplay him.
-Half of the community is gonna say Law has done equal work while the other saying its all Kidd.
-Half of the community will be satisfied and the other will be upset at Oda and calling him hack.
-Half of the community is gonna say Admirals are same as yonko while the other half trashing then.
-And lastly Half of the community is gonna say Big Mom is not an emperor while the other is telling them not to be stupid.

No way it is too soon!
BM has to reveal her awakening,her kids need to be near to see her getting defeated!
And Kidd and Law haven't shown everything they can do with awakening!
If it happens now,it is bad writing and a plot hole because BM durability was just as Hyped as Kaido's!

I am considering the possibility right now and as a Big Mom fan i am depressed. I was at denial and anger first too.

I can tell you what will be the reaction.
-Half of the community will wank Kidd to the moon and comparing him to Luffy while the other half starts to downplay him.
-Half of the community is gonna say Law has done equal work while the other saying its all Kidd.
-Half of the community will be satisfied and the other will be upset at Oda and calling him hack.
-Half of the community is gonna say Admirals are same as yonko while the other half trashing then.
-And lastly Half of the community is gonna say Big Mom is not an emperor while the other is telling them not to be stupid.
I mean if Fujitora has a similar awakening to Kidd but more powerful, why wouldn't he thrash Big Mom?

I mean if Fujitora has a similar awakening to Kidd but more powerful, why wouldn't he thrash Big Mom?
Well if Fuji ever gets awakening it would be stronger than Kid this is true.
But i still believe Big Mom will High Diff him and dont talk like fight ended this chapter. :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Soon we will hear, from below all that metal rubble, Weeeeeding Caaaaake! :fullmom:
:steef:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
everyone, who aren't yonkofans, know than she is weaker than the admirals and she is worst character
Post automatically merged:

When boss jinbe join the fight against big mom. It is game over for her.
I think Kidd will need help from other but if he defeat big mom, then it happen. No excuses.
yamato (3rd after luffy and zoro) wil defeat her.
Kid and law will help marco to defeat the fodders

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Someone brought this to my attention.

If Kidd's awakening permanently or semi-permanently affects an object, Big Mom could be out for the remainder of the arc (since she can't move or take the metal off of her).

What will the community be like next week if we get a title box informing us of Big Mom being defeated/incapacitated?
I think this is the 100% most accurate answer ( aside from Big Mom fans I guess ):

Despite being an admiral fight I would be terribly disappointed for the way she was handled.

I feel like it's a sin not to have a substantiated Luffy vs Big Meme after all that robust portrayal going on in the past.