Character Discussion If Big Mom Is Defeated Next Chapter, What Will the Community Reaction Be?

Big Mom tries to steal Kid's lifespan but Law either does the surgery on Kid to save him or it fails immensely because he already had done it on Kid and he has "infinite lifespan" already now! I don't want Luffy, Kid or whoever to become immortal/ageless or whatever especially at the expense of Law's life but this would be such a hilarious way to troll Big Meme and negate her life or treat useless!

Seems like she and Oda have forgotten about her ability to steal lifespan like that too!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::king::memehm:
Big mom can’t steal your life force if you are not afraid of her.:kata:

If Kid and Law don't win Im dropping one piece
Post automatically merged:

Because it was mean that Luffy is so ungodly important that Oda would rather have big mom, the utter bottom tier of the top tier get beaten by luffy, than give other characters a spotlight once in the series.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Big Mom tries to steal Kid's lifespan but Law either does the surgery on Kid to save him or it fails immensely because he already had done it on Kid and he has "infinite lifespan" already now! I don't want Luffy, Kid or whoever to become immortal/ageless or whatever especially at the expense of Law's life but this would be such a hilarious way to troll Big Meme and negate her life or treat useless!

Seems like she and Oda have forgotten about her ability to steal lifespan like that too!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::king::memehm:
it only works when the enemy is afraid of her. Just look in kids face in the chapter last week. Do you think he will feel any fear when she approaches him? She is his prey, he doesn’t fear his prey.

G

Gorosei Informer

it only works when the enemy is afraid of her. Just look in kids face in the chapter last week. Do you think he will feel any fear when she approaches him? She is his prey, he doesn’t fear his prey.
Yeah I forgot about the fear aspect tbh. Would be ironic if she ends up afraid of him though!

It means Yonko have been grossly overrated. If people would follow the pattern the manga have setup they would understand Yonko can be defeated by YC with help or under certain situations alone.

King (YC1) alone stopped Big Mom and her crew from reaching the top of the waterfall.

Queen (YC2) knocked out and captured Big Mom.

Marco (YC1) had an even clash with Big Mom and she acknowledged she didn't have enough power to waist on him so she ran from him.

Kaido still can kill Kinemon (veteran level). Kaido's TB still have taken Kin out of the war.

There's more examples.

Someone brought this to my attention.

If Kidd's awakening permanently or semi-permanently affects an object, Big Mom could be out for the remainder of the arc (since she can't move or take the metal off of her).

What will the community be like next week if we get a title box informing us of Big Mom being defeated/incapacitated?
Why would this take her out of the arc? Because metals are top tier?

It means Yonko have been grossly overrated. If people would follow the pattern the manga have setup they would understand Yonko can be defeated by YC with help or under certain situations alone.

King (YC1) alone stopped Big Mom and her crew from reaching the top of the waterfall.

Queen (YC2) knocked out and captured Big Mom.

Marco (YC1) had an even clash with Big Mom and she acknowledged she didn't have enough power to waist on him so she ran from him.

Kaido still can kill Kinemon (veteran level). Kaido's TB still have taken Kin out of the war.

There's more examples.
Clown thinks a YC can defeat a Yonko :suresure::suresure::suresure: just accept that while Zoro is struggling with a mere YC Kidd out there defeating Yonko which means Kidd destroys Zoro's ass and cope up

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly, about fucking time. Linlin should have been handled in WCI, it would have made so much more sense to bring the whole crew and just have it out with her before moving onto Kaido. Would not have diminished the emotional or narrative impact of Wano since the Kozuki shit would have still come to light in Zou before they left; using the explanation “They didn’t bring Zoro et. al. because they needed the element of surprise” is invalid since Big Mom knew they were there five chapters into the arc; they might not have prevailed before the wedding/attempted assassination of the Vinsmoke family, but they damn sure would have had a better chance of doing so if working with an almost full deck of cards; then they could have stormed into the current arc as having done way more damage to a Yonko’s crew and this would have realistically prepared them to do more to another. If the author wanted to save her demise for Elbaf like it seems, he should have placed that arc before this one, so yeah, let Linlin take the L and let’s wrap this shit up already :lusalty:

If one piece was a 10 pretimeskip it would have been a 9 after hody was a shiity villian and 8 after Usopp ran on the dwarves and a 7 after luffy said he didnt want yhe grand fleet. If strong ass BM loses to fucking kidd and steal beams then i rate One piece a 6. It cant possibly fall lower than that knock on wood.

if it's established she's trapped I guess most will understand she will come back at some point

if she's KO it will go to shit lol. Yonko fans will take the biggest L ever