Character Discussion If Big Mom Is Defeated Next Chapter, What Will the Community Reaction Be?

Clown thinks a YC can defeat a Yonko :suresure::suresure::suresure: just accept that while Zoro is struggling with a mere YC Kidd out there defeating Yonko which means Kidd destroys Zoro's ass and cope up
Clown? Did you not read your own post.
:crazwhat:

You think Kid is stronger than Zoro because he is fighting a Yonko with Law help and taking a beating. Big Mom hasn't even used ACOC or ACoA against them. They are working together because they are not strong enough to beat a YC1 alone.

Kid already acknowledged they don't stand a chance against Big Mom and need to use a awakening that is too risky to use in battle.

The Awakening power has it done any significant damage to Big Mom.

This is the difference between Zoro and Kid.

Zoro blocked a combination attack from 2 Yonko. The strongest attack they have performed.

Kid getting easily blown away by Ikoku, an attack nowhere close to Hakai level

Zoro and any other YC1 would be Kid and that's when Kid is using this awakening.

PS:
This happened.

Last edited:
It makes zero sense for Big Mom to have been defeated by that attack. Like forget defeated, I don’t even understand why she would have taken damage from that. Law’s attack ignores durability so fine, but Kidd’s is just throwing random shit at her. After everything she’s tanked, it would be super disappointing if she went out like that.

If fujitora/greenbull are defeated within 5 chapters ( in content panels) ; What will community reaction be? :wonderland:

@AdmiralKinyagi
Post automatically merged:

It means Yonko have been grossly overrated. If people would follow the pattern the manga have setup they would understand Yonko can be defeated by YC with help or under certain situations alone.

King (YC1) alone stopped Big Mom and her crew from reaching the top of the waterfall.

Queen (YC2) knocked out and captured Big Mom.

Marco (YC1) had an even clash with Big Mom and she acknowledged she didn't have enough power to waist on him so she ran from him.

Kaido still can kill Kinemon (veteran level). Kaido's TB still have taken Kin out of the war.

There's more examples.
--King kicked BM's ship which was at most disadvantageous position

--Marco's DF had a matchup advantage against prometheus ; with adv coc marco will see stars -- Marco was brought down by non adv haki attacks

There will be meltdown unmatched by any other past moment in the serie

People like to pretend they don't care about the character, but one of the biggest uproars that happened before was with scenes involving her, if she gets defeated this way there's no saving this manga anymore , because even if people didnt care it still will cement Oda as a hack and a terrible writer

that definitely won't happen tho actually there's no good way that Oda can come up with to make BM fall this arc

BM will fall in Elbaf period, the problem is he may take the route where he will want the readers to think BM lost to Kidd so the meltdown happen anyway lol

Depends on their view on the powerscale I think.

Like for me, no big deal, I think post TS wise, Yonkos, Warlords, and Worst Gen SN were all portrayed as high to top tier Pirates, as in Doflamingo's throne war speech, they were grouped together as contenders. So Kidd and Law together overthrowing BM is very impressive but nothing out of imagination. I have a Marco mind set.

But for some people who believe Yonkos are like next level ultimate beings, undefeatable(Hawkins mindset), even their commanders are like semi top tiers, they'd prob have a hard time accepting this.

Admiral fans might be laughing deep down.

I mean if Fujitora has a similar awakening to Kidd but more powerful, why wouldn't he thrash Big Mom?
Kidd's awakening actually looks like a watered down version of Fuji's full island debris I guess.

Last edited:
Kidd's DF will be very hard to elude it. Tank it? Well, that might be very possible, One Piece character are above human power, tiers above, so being hit by solid things might give them damage, but to what point can he compress?

That is the real question.

While Law's DF might be OP, but it is hard to connect those hits.

No, Imu and Blackbeard are endgame material. She and Kaidou should go down so that Yonkou system falls and endgame starts.

Still, no way she is done yet. Maybe temporarily at best.
I hope Luffy gets to face Big Mom off or else all the portrayal around that being built over the arcs will fundamentally vanish. It started in Fishman Island and continued later on when Katakuri asked Luffy about his intentions with Big Mom.

I hope Luffy gets to face Big Mom off or else all the portrayal around that being built over the arcs will fundamentally vanish. It started in Fishman Island and continued later on when Katakuri asked Luffy about his intentions with Big Mom.
Well, I see your point but still Luffy leads an alliance that fights against the Big Mom and Kaidou alliance. Why cannot Kidd and Law have some glory too, so they are acknowledged as great pirates of new era?

Also, i do not see Big Mom becoming major villain after Kaidou falls, she is his equal and Luffy after beating Kaidou may not even be an underdog against her.

Well, I see your point but still Luffy leads an alliance that fights against the Big Mom and Kaidou alliance. Why cannot Kidd and Law have some glory too, so they are acknowledged as great pirates of new era?

Also, i do not see Big Mom becoming major villain after Kaidou falls, she is his equal and Luffy after beating Kaidou may not even be an underdog against her.
No doubt about the glory. I think a good scenario would have been having all three gang up on her and it would have been more realistic too but heh Oda is not exactly the man who cares about scaling so badly sometimes. 🤔

I honestly think that one of those people that's so thoroughly invested in the Yonko to the point of making alt accounts on various websites and social media will legitimately have a heart attack!

:pepemy:

You either have to be a troll or a moron to think that Big Mom is actually defeated, Big Mom hasn't even gone all out yet and she hasn't even shown her awakening. Even though Law's attack hurt Big Mom it didn't seem to do that much damage, and I highly doubt Kid's attack finished her off.

Despite Oda's treatment of Big Mom, I still don't believe that that he would have her get defeated like that.

If by any chance Big Mom was actually defeated from those two attacks, then not only will she become the worst Yonko and character to me but I would also lose all my faith in Oda as a writer.

You mean amongst the strongest characters in the verse? They are probably top 5 imo.
I have BM above Kaido. The gag's don't hide the truth from my eyes. Kaido is WSC for a reason. WB was Strongest Pirate(Kaido and Roger included)/Human(BM, Garp included).

No, Imu and Blackbeard are endgame material. She and Kaidou should go down so that Yonkou system falls and endgame starts.

Still, no way she is done yet. Maybe temporarily at best.
Imu for sure. But I having less and less hopes on BB every each chapter that DF seems more useless and Haki will be the only thing that matters in One Piece. I had high hopes for BB if he was about to get Kaido's or Marco's DF. But Marco's DF doesn't seem so great now, same about Kaido since I'm still not sure if he is tough because of his DF or because of his race.

BM is a haki monster so she is 100% stronger than BB even if he gets 3 DF, no matter what DF will be his 3rd.

And you are thinking Yonko system as something formly establish where in reality it is not. It is not a political title, it is like being Worst Gen or Supernova. Doesn't change nothing, is just realizing the dangerous of that person. So if BM and Kaido falls most likely the people who did it(if not Marines or World Government) will take their place as Yonkos. I would say Gonkou but even Luffy is calling them Yonko.

So if that happens at the end of Wano we would have 2 new Yonkos (Luffy and Law) or 3 new Gonkous(Luffy, Law and Kidd). Kidd's awakening is still a joke, seems like Law throwing stones at Kaido. Law at this point is badass enough to be Yonko.

Last edited: