Character Discussion If Big Mom Is Defeated Next Chapter, What Will the Community Reaction Be?

The fight just started, we haven’t even seen Big Mom’s awakening yet. It’s not close to being over.
I hope Kaido shall awaken too, would love to know how that even works for a zoan, that's gonna be intruiging to see unraveled. Perhaps a new transformation occurs.

I dread the day when BM finally falls.
she makes all the udiots froth from their mouths when she appears.
I would really muss that.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yes finally we can move on to Zoro and Sanji
I bet if she falls that will probably occur after Kaido is done with. I expect Luffy to at least strike Big Mom once with a great attack, that would somewhat confer dignity to all the vast portrayal Oda inducted in the series concerning the two of 'em unless he doesn't care anymore. 🤔

BM will fall in Elbaf period, the problem is he may take the route where he will want the readers to think BM lost to Kidd so the meltdown happen anyway lol
By elbaf, Zoro could probably defeat her
Post automatically merged:

it'll be funny if Law perform that eternal life shit to Kidd and not Luffy
he should do it to kid

Him giving Luffy immortality would utterly ruin Luffy's character. Luffy already has so much shit going for him, him getting immortality would make him a full blown mary sue.
Post automatically merged:

tbh immortality surgery could be a serious way in which Kid and Law could defeat Big Mom

Kid's awakening is limited by his stamina. Perhaps immortality surgery could give Kid so much stamina that his awakening would essentially become unbounded.

Last edited:
Tbh, whatever happen to Big Mom, I don't really care anymore
Oda already turn her into a joke tons of chapter ago, so her suddenly become insignificant, dead, cry, I don't give a shit, well as long as Oda didn't suddenly draw her nude to burn our eyes

I wouldn't care, it's post-timskip so anything is expected to happen.
:kriwhat:
But it would be extremely funny to see the reactions of people in YouTube, to see them trying to make it look good.