Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
H

Homelander

Damn nice drawing .
Post automatically merged:

I still beeing little surprise over Daifuku and Oven bounty. I mean I never expect such a huge gap between Oven/Daifuku and Perospero. The Veterans of Big moms crew, overall monster who can toe toe even with character as Sanji. When Vito hype them up in same league and when I see Peros bounty, I though Oven and Daifuku would at least get a bounty over 500mio.

Even portrayal wise it is little weird. Vito didn't care about Pekoms or Tamago, both who have large bounty then Daifuku and Oven. Yet even with both haki forms and op df powers, Daifuku and Oven only get 300mio on their head. I would at least expect a bounty above Tamago to show the rank.

Now I wait for Compote bounty, I always though that Compote,Perospero,Daifuku and Oven beeing equal and in same league,but if even Compote as only 300-400mio I would start to believe that Perospero was indeed something special alongside the sweetcommanders and beeing above Daifuku, Oven and Compote.

Because that Im more hyped to see more of Compote and overall screentime for the Big mom pirates,kinda miss them already xD
This is the thing oven and daifuku guard whole cake island. I dont think they have lot of presence like sweet commanders.

Hell i think big mom pirates are not like beast pirates they dont go nuking countries. Big mom is diplomatic yonko whho likes to make allies through marriage.