Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
What is it Zem? What's bothering you.
I will just say it out loud.

When the subject of Ultra came up and him not posting, Midnight said "dead" It reminded of a role I read about in the last game Reaper, how a player can still show up as living to everyone but really be dead, and can't post I believe it is.

However, I don't know how the role would work here on forum.

Emil

Certified Memelord

When the subject of Ultra came up and him not posting, Midnight said "dead" It reminded of a role I read about in the last game Reaper, how a player can still show up as living to everyone but really be dead, and can't post I believe it is.

thats so funny
yea that role killed me b4
the kill is delayed by 1 cycle
very good catch

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Checking it and it says:

[Night Active - Reap] Reap the soul of the target player at night, killing them and leaving an empty body for 1 day. Unhealable. If your target is guarded by the Knight, you will reap the Knight's soul instead. The reaped player will appear to still be alive to court but cannot vote, give information to the court, or use abilities. Essentially, they are dead, but only they know it.
It could either be either he meant Ultra is dead as in inactive or he's the one who reaped Ultra. This is scary indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.