How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I told you who my target was in the Night. I don't think it's unreasonable then given my claim to conclude something was amiss, but when I noticed it checked out I rescinded. I've been pretty transparent here. Now whether you trust me or not is another matter, but you're jumping to very strange conclusions from the information you have available to you.
why r u saying this lol. shuda just whispered it lmao

u know very well whats wrong with ur claim and the current setup lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why r u saying this lol. shuda just whispered it lmao

u know very well whats wrong with ur claim and the current setup lol
I mean I'm pretty sure people can catch on by now anyway. As for being wrong, I simply can't say. It could be game losing to assume that and then none of them are fake.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
alibaba seems like an indie i guess

zem is just town

got any way to make ultra and ryu talk lmao?
Ryu whispered to me and said something about how some roles could be more. But he didn't give me any specific reason behind it. I'm just ISOing him to see if he's hinted something and I am honestly not finding anything.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ryu whispered to me and said something about how some roles could be more. But he didn't give me any specific reason behind it. I'm just ISOing him to see if he's hinted something and I am honestly not finding anything.
wait when did he whisper to u? am i missing some pages

I had messed up with a few actions last night. One of Enryu’s actions had failed and I just realized that now. This doesn’t change anything but obviously had I done it right, he would have been told his action failed high would have clearly changed some of the things that happened in this phase. I’m sorry about that.
:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.