How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I had messed up with a few actions last night. One of Enryu’s actions had failed and I just realized that now. This doesn’t change anything but obviously had I done it right, he would have been told his action failed high would have clearly changed some of the things that happened in this phase. I’m sorry about that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I had messed up with a few actions last night. One of Enryu’s actions had failed and I just realized that now. This doesn’t change anything but obviously had I done it right, he would have been told his action failed high would have clearly changed some of the things that happened in this phase. I’m sorry about that.
it okay. that makes alot more sense

u coulda just corrected him instead of modkill

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Oh okay. Welp :/

Zemmi

GodMommie
And how does that make him mod killed?

It doesn't make sense but since you guys host, I thought you'd know on what grounds someone can be mod killed like this without even doing anything.

This just doesn't make any sense to me at ALL!
That can be viewed as game throwing which is a modkill offense but maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusion, because there are several other things like talking outside of the game, wanting to be subbed out and no subs available, or many other things that can occur between a host and a player.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Claiming scum when your slot is likely lynched can be a good play, because you can gauge reactions as the real scum will know you're going to flip Town, whereas town will be none the wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.