General & Others Oda Isn’t a Good Writer According to Pixar

B

Ballel

Says who? :kaidowhat:

I can relate to Wall-E:

- Used to be stuck in a dead-end job in a shitty environment; :smoothy:

- Watched classic films to make my life feel a little easier;:myman:

- Owns a pet; :catrude:

- Found my calling in life and moved a thousand miles away from my own homeland to a distant, faraway land I used to know only from films and TV; :ace:

- And am similarly looking for someone to dance with for the rest of my life. :blush:

Wall-E was, is, and will always be a better and more relatable MC than Luffy. Pixar achieved in less than 2 hours what Oda failed to do for over 2 decades.:zosmug:
Good for you
Not everyone has the same experience tho.

Good for you
Not everyone has the same experience tho.
How many people do you know can afford to be a reckless and virtually consequence-free chosen one like Luffy?

I don't know the statistics, but I'm willing to bet that there are more people's life journey who resembles Wall-E's than Luffy's.

Wall-E was, is, and will always be more relatable than Luffy.

Last edited:
How many people do you know can afford to be a reckless and virtually consequence-free chosen one like Luffy?
Of course...you don't find...because most of them are too cautious and not willing to take risks or gamble or too pussy to do anything or be conscious of sex/race/religion etc....which is why I like Luffy because he can do without care or self conscious about what others think or willing to take risks for his goalsor doesn't discriminate with stereotypes etc.....high risk high reward/

Then what is a 'serious detriment' in your opinion?
Anything you'd rather not happen to you, but is very likely to happen to you.
Post automatically merged:

Of course...you don't find...because most of them are too cautious and not willing to take risks or gamble or too pussy to do anything or be conscious of sex/race/religion etc....which is why I like Luffy because he can do without care or self conscious about what others think or willing to take risks for his goals....high risk high reward/
Could be.

Or it could be that most of them aren't chosen ones.

Could be.

Or it could be that most of them aren't chosen ones.
Not really...."Protagonists" of manga are always "chosen" ones by author, unless author aiming for tragic ending......at the end of the day, even in the real world, successful people are risk takers...passionate about their goals and achieved it without giving in to others opinion or pressures or thinking about consequences if they fail....of course some luck is there with hardwork....

Not really...."Protagonists" of manga are always "chosen" ones by author, unless author aiming for tragic ending......at the end of the day, even in the real world, successful people are risk takers...passionate about their goals and achieved it without giving in to others opinion or pressures or thinking about consequences if they fail....of course some luck is there with hardwork....
Chosen by the author to be a protagonist and chosen by an element in-plot to be the chosen one are two different things. While the author decides both, the former has less plot armor than the latter.

And not every non-chosen ones stories ended tragically.
Post automatically merged:

Changed the subject again dude...are you salty about something?
No. Are you?