General & Others Oda Isn’t a Good Writer According to Pixar

Pixar has their methods but I don't know why you're acting like these are the "official rules" of storytelling that every author uses.

This is just a list that works for Pixar movies. It's a completely different format meant for 1 hour animated films that can't really be applied to Manga.

How about you go read an actual Book on writing and storytelling? Because you'll find that Oda does what most authors attempt to do exceptionally well.

Heres a list of books to go check out:

Screenplay - The Foundations of Screenwriting by Syd Field
Christopher Vogler - The Writer's Journey Mythic Structure for Writers - 2007
Scott McCloud - Understanding Comics
Structuring Your Novel - Essential Keys For Writing An Outstanding Story
Robert Mckee - Story - Substance, Structure, Style
Creating Character Arcs - K.M. Weiland

Again, please go read an actual Book on the subject. Because you actually don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Never liked pixar
:okay:

Wall-E and One Piece got something in common, bad world physics. :P
:gonope:

Wall-E is still a much better and more relatable MC than Luffy, regardless. :kata:
Post automatically merged:

Pixar's last great movie was before the One Piece timeskip.
Coco & Toy Story 4 want me to say hello to you before they begin shitting all over post-TS OP with no effort. :cheers:

Never in my years I expected to see people trashing the storytelling of Pixar.
And to imagine it would happen while defending Oda's lackluster post TS writing....
Why not?....there are people who don't like Pixar movies just like how there are people who don't like Post TS One piece....

Besides, it is not an appropriate to compare 1 hour movie with 1000+ chapters manga.....

God do I hate that word at this point.
No, a robot is not ReLaTaBlE
Says who? :kaidowhat:

I can relate to Wall-E:

- Used to be stuck in a dead-end job in a shitty environment; :smoothy:

- Watched classic films to make my life feel a little easier;:myman:

- Owns a pet; :catrude:

- Found my calling in life and moved a thousand miles away from my own homeland to a distant, faraway land I used to know only from films and TV; :ace:

- And am similarly looking for someone to dance with for the rest of my life. :blush:

Wall-E was, is, and will always be a better and more relatable MC than Luffy. Pixar achieved in less than 2 hours what Oda failed to do for over 2 decades.:zosmug: