How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we don't trust Rhea and we also don't trust Odd, yet.
Rhea claimed a unique role which was claimed already by Zem early in the game. Both Yo Tan and Rhea should have pushed Zem way more if they really are the Sheriff, but they didnt at all.

Also, why use both of your abilities on one player.
Using Surveillance also means you get the results from using Expert Investigation if you know what I mean.
The moment Rhea did not get Flower/Odds role by using Surveillance means she also knows Flower/Odd isnt part of the Unseen, aka the results of using Expert Investigation. So why use both abilities on 1 player, when Surveillance is enough. Rhea should have used Expert on someone else.

I say we stay on the Rhea.
@Ekkologix Forget what I said here.
Rhea indeed may tell the truth.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, we don't trust Rhea and we also don't trust Odd, yet.
Rhea claimed a unique role which was claimed already by Zem early in the game. Both Yo Tan and Rhea should have pushed Zem way more if they really are the Sheriff, but they didnt at all.

Also, why use both of your abilities on one player.
Using Surveillance also means you get the results from using Expert Investigation if you know what I mean.
The moment Rhea did not get Flower/Odds role by using Surveillance means she also knows Flower/Odd isnt part of the Unseen, aka the results of using Expert Investigation. So why use both abilities on 1 player, when Surveillance is enough. Rhea should have used Expert on someone else.

I say we stay on the Rhea.
sheriff is not unique but the claim is super wacky, no n1 results and bad ability usage

Not sure if someone mentioned this today but did Ratchet post this phase? If not he might have been reaped.
yea he might have been

@Ekkologix
Since you both asked(im sry have recently lot of works to do in rl but I try to be active):
Im the hunter and my actions:
N1 - Bear Companion

N2 -Hunter's Mark- Sallucion, Ekko
more details pls. I hope i see some more. im catching up
these targets need full explaination.
i hope u r not an assasin
use wolf companion on someone lets see it

Status
Not open for further replies.