How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if what @Rhea is saying is right, then we lynch odd not her
No, we don't trust Rhea and we also don't trust Odd, yet.
Rhea claimed a unique role which was claimed already by Zem early in the game. Both Yo Tan and Rhea should have pushed Zem way more if they really are the Sheriff, but they didnt at all.

Also, why use both of your abilities on one player.
Using Surveillance also means you get the results from using Expert Investigation if you know what I mean.
The moment Rhea did not get Flower/Odds role by using Surveillance means she also knows Flower/Odd isnt part of the Unseen, aka the results of using Expert Investigation. So why use both abilities on 1 player, when Surveillance is enough. Rhea should have used Expert on someone else.

I say we stay on the Rhea.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
this games absolutely dead xDDD

im off to sleep

hope these inactive players claim something, if not we blow them all up. i've had enough so only real threats from now on

mafia already know who i am via PoE. no reason keeping it longer. im the prince of this pathetic mortal kingdom, susopp, the first of his name. the shrektifier of scum, rekter of indies etc.. etc... lets skip formalities. im cult immune and stuff so im perma confirmed so long as i stay alive

Living Players -
1. @Ekkologix - prince (good)
2. @oddoddfruit - princess (wacky) / duchess?
3. @Ratchet - pricness (wacky) / mastermind?
4. @Fujishiro - pretender (good) hes more helpful than half the players and hes uncultable so good to trust
5. @krogothwolf - inquisitor aka town backup slave vig
7. @Sallucion - ??? (bad?) / reaper?
9. @playa4321 - ??? (bad?) / reaper?
11. @Midnight Delight - princess (less wacky) / reaper? (low chance cuz n1 he got redirected)
12. @Ryu Kishi - princess (less wacky but inactive af and useless results) / could still be bad ffs
13. @Rhea - sheriff (wacky) / assasin
14. @Kawaii - king (afk lol, might be bad)
15. @Zemmi - sheriff (need to claim results but seem silenced?)
17. @ConquistadoR - mercenary
18. @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna - knight
20. @RippedCal - observer

@Sallucion @playa4321 ur claims for n1 and n2 are urgently needed or u will be blown the fk off. last warning

@All -> we lynch rhea
DO NOT hammer yet tho

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna protect me and vig ratchet
@krogothwolf vig sallu, might even be ur target
@Fujishiro target odd and if hes a royal duchess it should kill him
@Ekkologix jailing and executing playa if his claim is wacky
@ConquistadoR protect tuna from redirects/cult. hopefully hes not culted already. protect me with shield just in case?

the rest do as u like, but hopefully target scum
these fkers wont talk because they thing they have nothing to lose
lets show them what we got

lets keep the game moving yall ^^
Yeah yeah. Me being busy for once means I’m bad.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
confirmed zem is the cop, and actually used the 2nd ability and got smthing from it
Zem has been a confirmed Sheriff since D1 or D2. Can’t remember when she claimed. So not sure why you consider it a good claim.

Checking her was useless since no one cced her and there has to be a Sheriff in an Unseen game..

You know I remmember somthing that may mean nothing but flower once asked for tuna to be copped. And after I found out about her role I thought, why would she ask for something she could do herself. It might be some kind of misdirection.

Also I don't think rhea would use such a move like false results.

You know I remmember somthing that may mean nothing but flower once asked for tuna to be copped. And after I found out about her role I thought, why would she ask for something she could do herself. It might be some kind of misdirection.

Also I don't think rhea would use such a move like false results.
Focus on three things here. He's hinted Cult is in the game, didn't deny it at once and backed off once Zemmi said he was wrong. I think with this we can establish he's not Paladin. If Zemmi is to be believed Unseen is in the game, not sure why you didn't consider this possibility here?
Are you Unseen yourself?

Also let Ekko speak for himself. The thing is he said both Cult and Unseen ain't in the game but town read both Zemmi n Mid. Plus don't want Town to talk about them.
No, Rhea being Sheriff doesnt make sense at all.
Look at how Yo Tan was talking about Zemmis situation when the discussion Unseen/Cult - Zem/Mid was being discussed.
He never tried to CC Zemmi at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.