Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

As much as I like Sanji, he doesn't radiate black air force energy. White vans activity more like:luuh:
Thats true haha, maybe if the Vinsmoke modifications took over and made him like his brothers? Would be hilariously meta if this became fitting for Sanji in his own way, doing some mad lad shit like he did pre TS vs Crocodile, the Marines and WG and shit.

G

Gorosei Informer

Is that all? :lusalty:

Shanks fans are really funny guys. :gokulaugh:
Yeah we can actually laugh at ourselves and take a joke. We'll also get the last laugh too.

An ordinary human with no DF needed and only 1 arm standing equal to other Yonkos, the World's Greatest Swordsman, respected by the Gorosei and Marines, feared through the world for his anger especially and the strongest, most tight knit crew we know.

All the idiotic Shanks slandering is gonna age really badly and I can't wait for it. Unless Oda goes full Kubo/KIshimoto/Mashima and has him and his crew offscreened by Blackbeard or whoever, which will be the worst moment of OP by far easily, despite overwhelming competition for it too.

Shanks is also the most intelligent Yonko we've seen. Blackbeard might give him competition for that ofc, but I like to think Shanks is smarter. With the likes of a literal genius as his right hand and equal in Ben Beckmann too, people will soon learn why he's a Red Force to be reckoned with, whether they like it or not.

:cheers::beckmoji::whitepress::endthis:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah we can actually laugh at ourselves and take a joke. We'll also get the last laugh too.

An ordinary human with no DF needed and only 1 arm standing equal to other Yonkos, the World's Greatest Swordsman, respected by the Gorosei and Marines, feared through the world for his anger especially and the strongest, most tight knit crew we know.

All the idiotic Shanks slandering is gonna age really badly and I can't wait for it. Unless Oda goes full Kubo/KIshimoto/Mashima and has him and his crew offscreened by Blackbeard or whoever, which will be the worst moment of OP by far easily, despite overwhelming competition for it too.

Shanks is also the most intelligent Yonko we've seen. Blackbeard might give him competition for that ofc, but I like to think Shanks is smarter. With the likes of a literal genius as his right hand and equal in Ben Beckmann too, people will soon learn why he's a Red Force to be reckoned with, whether they like it or not.

:cheers::beckmoji::whitepress::endthis:
Shanks is gonna be hypetool for Blackbeard.
We will never get Luffy vs Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.