G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks is the weakest Yonko
Even if that is true, he wasn't born with any "cheat codes" like Big Mom, Kaido and even Whitebeard were. As I said before, no devil fruit, missing 1 arm, an ordinary human and still became a Yonko. He's shown phenemonal haki usage that we've not seen others use in the same way yet and easily blocked Whitebeard and Akainu too.
Also got rid of Kaido from going to Marineford without any injuries/casualties and thus major fights/conflicts too. He probably bargained with him or and outsmarted him but just adds to his own intelligence and cunning then.

Plus being a Yonko is not all about strength, there are others factors and Shanks should be the smartest one even if he is the "weakest" in strength. Hell, it would be EMBARASSING for for the other Yonkos to be physically weaker than him to be fair. Especially when the dude is just an ordinary human, with just 1 arm and no DF as I keep saying!
If anything, he should be the smartest, most supreme with haki out of them and thus mentally strongest/most formidable mentally, fastest, most skilled etc! If the other Yonkos are so strong and great, why do they need such BROKEN devil fruits too?

I hope one day you all understand why Oda is saving him for last, the strongest characters tend to get saved for last in Shonens and thats why I also think we've not seen the Admirals truly go all out on-screen yet, why we've seen nothing from Dragon, not seen Garp and Sengoku go all out, CP0 in action properly (in canon especially) and so on.

I'm so tired of Shanks downplaying. Do you all read Two Piece instead and ignore everything that is put out to hype up Shanks?

Sorry for the rant, but I'm sick of this, genuinely sick of it. Mihawk is one thing but Shanks too? Really?