What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Sanji is with a woman who has been attacked, it seems that he has done it but he is confused.
- Sanji wonders if it is because of the Germa's powers, and believes that he can become someone like his brothers, who do not hesitate to attack women.

this spoilers have a possibility that Sanji actually use CoC unsconciously. :crazwhat:
Hell memories the same as Asura bro.

Do you really think HM is enough to beat Queen?

Queek will tank the attack, Sanji will have his ultimate power up in the next chapter to succeed in seriously injuring Queen
Not really. Queen will tank a few hits....but eventually be defeated by HM or something along the lines.

- Sanji is with a woman who has been attacked, it seems that he has done it but he is confused.
- Sanji wonders if it is because of the Germa's powers, and believes that he can become someone like his brothers, who do not hesitate to attack women.

this spoilers have a possibility that Sanji actually use CoC unsconciously. :crazwhat:
Any idea of who the woman is? A Beast Pirate I presume?

Initially I thought the raid suit would have been destroyed by Queen from one of his gas but Oda had different plans lol.

No matter, trash suit still gets destroyed and will most likely be repaired by Franky/Usop to be used as a gag suit

Thank you Oda

Thought the same, CoC unlock to control his emotions back.
Im more surprise if Zoro really is about to awake black sword, I thought his powerup would be something about CoC too.
But well, if the leaks are true and Sanji using a powerup, hell chapter 1033 going be a hell of beating for Zoro...
CoC doesn't work like that bruh unfortunately :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.