What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Sanji is with a woman who has been attacked, it seems that he has done it but he is confused.
- Sanji wonders if it is because of the Germa's powers, and believes that he can become someone like his brothers, who do not hesitate to attack women.

this spoilers have a possibility that Sanji actually use CoC unsconciously. :crazwhat:
I don't understand if this happen while fighting Queen or it's like a flashback

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
So it seems like 3 options for Sanji vs Queen. It's the 2nd time Oda is revisiting the fight so I assume one of the following happens:

- Ends in 1032: it's a full 1 chapter fight continued off of this one

- Continues in 1032 and gets EVEN more in 1033: it's a full 2 chapter foght beyond what we've gotten

- .....or Oda shifts scenes again lmao

I assume one of the former 2 because the chapter is named after Sanji, so it makes sense to keep focusing on him now, but interesting is how this also confirms Drake will continue to fight Apoo. Even Yamato has Fuuga chasing after her. Will Sanji vs Queen really end before this? Before Raizo vs Fukurokuju?
I think we'll move one more time. Seems like Queen x Sanji is finally starting now in the "seriously" way.

So it seems like 3 options for Sanji vs Queen. It's the 2nd time Oda is revisiting the fight so I assume one of the following happens:

- Ends in 1032: it's a full 1 chapter fight continued off of this one

- Continues in 1032 and gets EVEN more in 1033: it's a full 2 chapter foght beyond what we've gotten

- .....or Oda shifts scenes again lmao

I assume one of the former 2 because the chapter is named after Sanji, so it makes sense to keep focusing on him now, but interesting is how this also confirms Drake will continue to fight Apoo. Even Yamato has Fuuga chasing after her. Will Sanji vs Queen really end before this? Before Raizo vs Fukurokuju?
Did we ever have a 1 vs 1 fight for an entire chapter?
The only ones I remember are the rooftop fight, and that's because we had there 7 characters fightning.

It was clear from the start that as soon as the major fights start, shit will hit the fan and look where we are now.
BM always can power herself up in case she loses. Now that's something. Expected but still cool. A giant with her fruit could just drop 10years of his life and enter god mode and still would have around 300 years left.

Dark Sanji.. Damn, not believing that it happens, but damn. Some Dark Sanji vs Zoro panels before he gets his shit together again would be insane

- Sanji is with a woman who has been attacked, it seems that he has done it but he is confused.
- Sanji wonders if it is because of the Germa's powers, and believes that he can become someone like his brothers, who do not hesitate to attack women.

this spoilers have a possibility that Sanji actually use CoC unsconciously. :crazwhat:
Doubt it lol

yeah, the yonko has not seen each other in decades, kaido has a close call against oden but that's it, iirc bege has said that he saw big mom fight in the short time he worked under her, but it was mostly against fodder cannon balls, nothing so challenging.
forcing a 68 year old yonko to sacrifice her life span against you is an extremely impressive feat.
kaido is still looking way more impressive compared to big mom imo.
True but big mom is still the most developed yonko kaido still missing a backstory.
And people who shit on big mom strength like what y'all doing she is strong af without law's awakening she probably walking away from this war just being dusty

Status
Not open for further replies.