What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i said this while waiting for spoilers. but no one has ever posed such a challange to any of the 4 emperors let alone 2 at the same time. big mom and kaido probably havent been pushed to their max b4. not even god valley cause kaido was still young and just got his df and bigmom was busy making herself a bigger mom. the supernova trio have insane growth potential and it makes sense that a combined effot would at least be enough to take down 1 of 4.
yeah, the yonko has not seen each other in decades, kaido has a close call against oden but that's it, iirc bege has said that he saw big mom fight in the short time he worked under her, but it was mostly against fodder cannon balls, nothing so challenging.
forcing a 68 year old yonko to sacrifice her life span against you is an extremely impressive feat.
kaido is still looking way more impressive compared to big mom imo.

At first, I'm quite sceptical. But seeing from this week spoiler, I'm wondering if some of this leak are legit.

Anw, does next weeks is Oda's regular break?

If not, I'm wondering if those so called "spoilers" above are quite legit and they decide to modify the story because its already leaked.
That's why they need break week to adjust here and there.
:choppawhat:
Oda write scripts for over 3-5chapter ahead, so if they really get the script of the chapters, yeah it can be possibly that these leaks could be right. Oda is ahead of 3-4chapters, he is probably drawing right now chapter 1035...

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Sanji is with a woman who has been attacked, it seems that he has done it but he is confused.
- Sanji wonders if it is because of the Germa's powers, and believes that he can become someone like his brothers, who do not hesitate to attack women.

this spoilers have a possibility that Sanji actually use CoC unsconciously. :crazwhat:

So it seems like 3 options for Sanji vs Queen. It's the 2nd time Oda is revisiting the fight so I assume one of the following happens:

- Ends in 1032: it's a full 1 chapter fight continued off of this one

- Continues in 1032 and gets EVEN more in 1033: it's a full 2 chapter fight beyond what we've gotten

- .....or Oda shifts scenes again lmao

I assume one of the former 2 because the chapter is named after Sanji, so it makes sense to keep focusing on him now, but interesting is how this also confirms Drake will continue to fight Apoo. Even Yamato has Fuuga chasing after her. Will Sanji vs Queen really end before this? Before Raizo vs Fukurokuju?

Status
Not open for further replies.