What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Drake would decline any arrangements with biggest snitch of One Piece.
As I also said in the spoilers waiting room, I knew CP0 would be getting to Brook and Robin as well. Oda seems to be making every Strawhat that wasn't in Ennies Lobby to fight Cypher Pol agents now in this war.
Big Mom vs Kid and Law is just beginning as we have been saying for the past week, neither of them seem done. Big Mom is going all in against the two of them as well, shit is gonna be good now.
Sanji's part is pure character development, Oda just seems to love him, his is already the most developed character in the whole crew and he is still getting this moments.
Him destroying the Raid suit and allegedly hitting a Woman is just peak Oda writing (maybe foreshadowing for a future CoC reveal?).
Just overall a godly chapter, it seems that Number 2 (supposedly Ushimaru) is going after Yamato, maybe this will further develop her character.
I was wrong on thinking Onigashima would reach the flower capital though, really thought it would happen with all those 'climax' announcements from Editors.
Yuderon guessed wrong but the wordplay with 'Genius' just goes perfectly along with this chapter.
GODA :finally:

Love Sanji destroying the Raid Suit like its deleterious effects aren’t already affecting the composition of his body…it’s like throwing away a bag full of Taco Bell wrappers after eating it and acting like that’s how you get healthy :gokulaugh:
LMAO IKR.

but i mean its understandable that tis his anger.. also explains HM after crushing ut

Status
Not open for further replies.