What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Mama didn’t fall from shock wille lol. An wouldn’t feel, Kids scarp...... In reality Ztards we’re shockingly wrong against

Laws attack directly affects meme homies.
An Kids attack too strong for even Meme to overpower.

she needs to strengthen her homies/body at significant cost. While Kaido basically walks off Asura. Defense so unaffected, the scars not been mentioned in any capacity since.
:denzimote:
:milaugh:

You and your two-piece. We saw how
little effect those attacks had on Big Mom. The spoiler doesn't say Big Mom said those attacks were too strong or anything to handle.

While Zoro scarred Kaido and as strong as mode, hybrid mode. He made him shake and start huffing.

A lot of us said It, Evil Germa Sanji who starts to going berserk and hit everyone and Zoro's the one who has to stop him.
Sanji only misses black hair and the theory is basically confirmed.
I just hope Oda doesn't waste this oppurtunity to show us Evil Sanji vs Zoro.
Imagine the battle happen and they did split the sky . OP community will goes crazy :cheers:

Thought Mama didn’t fall from shock wille lol. An wouldn’t feel, Kids scarp...... In reality Ztards we’re shockingly wrong against

Laws attack directly affects meme homies.
An Kids attack too strong for even Meme to overpower.

she needs to strengthen her homies/body at significant cost. While Kaido basically walks off Asura. Defense so unaffected, the scars not been mentioned in any capacity since.
:denzimote:
This has nothing to do with what I’m asking you tho:saden:

So I repeat : What happens to the « opening moves »?:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.