What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro what are you on? Stop playing it dumb lol

He knows law is in onigashima

He showed that he believes in zoro and that zoro is his go to option, and also sanji without his emotions/fire and after beating queen is a nerfed sanji

It's a good moment, it's a sacrifice and he wants to be killed by someone who he respects
As I said, don't act like we got a full chapter of Sanji and Zoro having somegood interactions because we only have Sanji asking Zoro to kill him with Zoro not even caring. Just Sanji bitching again. "Oh no I might turn evil" and blah blah blah

seems to be a decent chapter

great trust moment between zoro and sanji

its not clear what happened to the raid suit from the latest spoilers, it might not be destroyed, and even if it is i wouldn't be surprised if it repairs itself lol, it's such a cool PU imo

btw the leaks from reddit are fake, next chapter is a grandmaster one

From just the last week ,i've seen these youtubers exaggerating their emotions just to seem 'different'. The kinemon stuff wasn't even that bad, especially when you consider it wasn't the conclusion of the arc at all and upon reading the whole arc, it'll feel minute. These reactors wanna seem different from the rest lol. Bunch of bozo's. Going to stop watching trash.

As I said, don't act like we got a full chapter of Sanji and Zoro having somegood interactions because we only have Sanji asking Zoro to kill him with Zoro not even caring. Just Sanji bitching again. "Oh no I might turn evil" and blah blah blah
Bro how is he bitching?

He's not overexagerating, it's a legitimately dangerous situation for everyone around him

Also zoro cares a lot about sanji, as seen in thriller bark

Lmao you're willing to act that dumb to hate on sanji? Come on man

Status
Not open for further replies.