[FNZ] Light game Game 00 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung what's your reaction on this?

And, tac you aren't an idiot and that's why I think revealing a character is a smart move for a Mafia to portray him good. Of course you can be a stupid Townie as well but we can't rule out First possibility
I see no harm in giving people a piece of info on me and asking them to trust me. The Mafia already knows I am against them, so it's not like I became any bigger of a target!

Unless @Admiral Lee Hung is a Mafia lmfao. Then I'm in deep shit.
I can’t reveal who I am so casually lol. Though when all is said and done, I have plenty of jokes to make about this. Lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That's valid reasoning. Hmmm
Look at this face? I'd never be able to do anything to make myself suspicious with a face like this.

Post automatically merged:

I can’t reveal who I am so casually lol. Though when all is said and done, I have plenty of jokes to make about this. Lol
:pepecafe:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Look at this face? I'd never be able to do anything to make myself suspicious with a face like this.

:pepecafe:
:whitepress: as of now I am a bit suspicious of kiwi.

Let's see what rest have to say.

I have a question. Can mafia collaborate in pm in this game? I was able to do it in last game..

Reborn

:moonwalk:fuck forgot to post, sorrey

for now I am suspicious of @Reborn he just gives me bad vibes, he comes off like having an agenda and setting up mislynches

Vote Lynch Reborn/[/QUOTE]
Says the guy who initiated the first Lynch in his first post itself. Nothing surprising tbh. I saw that coming LoL

:moonwalk:fuck forgot to post, sorrey

for now I am suspicious of @Reborn he just gives me bad vibes, he comes off like having an agenda and setting up mislynches

Vote Lynch Reborn
nooooooooooot
Says the guy who initiated the first Lynch in his first post itself. Nothing surprising tbh. I saw that coming LoL

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Okay finally causght up, I'll give my preliminary thoughts.

So we don’t know how many mafias there are in the game?
a 2v5 sounds very natural for me
Yeah their are most like two mafias vs 5 town member.
So it's like 2mafoas vs 5 Townie.
I'm not sure why you guys are so sure there's (only) 2 mafia, as opposed to a Serial Killer or a Cult Leader. I don't think Mafia as the onl scum faction was really implied in the set up?

Anyway, 3 scum vs 4 Town is way too many for traditional, so we'll probably see at most 2 scum (perhaps one neutral, but I doubt it).

We can all say our Wano Character right? Not our roles, but who we were given?
Man, this is just suspicious. Seems way too much like role fishing via flairs for my liking.
Not sure why a Town would want there to be no Doctor?

As of right now, I don't trust TAC at all. He was outright role fishing @Admiral Lee Hung, was trying to bait folks into claiming their flairs, and Ace isn't likely to be in the game (especially considering only seven characters), so I'm expecting him to be a fake claim.

Vote Lynch @TheAncientCenturion.

I may change this later, but TAC is looking really suspicious to me right now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay finally causght up, I'll give my preliminary thoughts.

I'm not sure why you guys are so sure there's (only) 2 mafia, as opposed to a Serial Killer or a Cult Leader. I don't think Mafia as the onl scum faction was really implied in the set up?

Anyway, 3 scum vs 4 Town is way too many for traditional, so we'll probably see at most 2 scum (perhaps one neutral, but I doubt it).

Man, this is just suspicious. Seems way too much like role fishing via flairs for my liking.

Not sure why a Town would want there to be no Doctor?

As of right now, I don't trust TAC at all. He was outright role fishing @Admiral Lee Hung, was trying to bait folks into claiming their flairs, and Ace isn't likely to be in the game (especially considering only seven characters), so I'm expecting him to be a fake claim.

Vote Lynch @TheAncientCenturion.

I may change this later, but TAC is looking really suspicious to me right now.
The doctor comment was made as a pun, because in the previous game Rej was a doctor and a few of us lynched him by mistake. I was also just making a joke, since I'm Ace, Major would kill me if he was evil.

I'm the most trustworthy person here, because I am being very honest. And the fact you're reading deeply into this makes me suspicious of you. Seems like you're pushing something pretty hard here, making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Vote Lynch @Cinera

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The votes to Lynch have already begun lol, and I must say I’m not sure who I should vote for.

Both @Cinera and @TheAncientCenturion ’s behaviors could both be read as the actions of both innocent men and guilty ones depending on interpretation lol. Shrodinger’s Mafia Amirite?

It could be either of them, or neither lol. What an interesting predicament we find ourselves in.

Reborn

So after reading the pages I only noticed how Cinera and TAC vote against each other. A very early move of both users, the question is now if a Mad killer would do the same move? Voting that early to take the attention against himself? Don´t know much but I feeling like two town member just vote against each other right now.:unsure:
Cinera gives Townie vibe for sure as of now. Tac maybe. I can give him benefit of doubts.

Nothing on lee as of now and not on you.

I still find kiwi suspicious but nothing something concrete. It's more like an intution

Here is my take so far as I will be going offline for a while. I re-read threads to get some better understanding.

You can trust me because I am
Now,TAC revealing his character name isn't an issue as such for me.

But, I was wondering that very few of us would also have some role like kiwi said about someone being doctor. Now, as Mafia is based on wano act then my conventional wisdom says that those roles would be given to main characters of wano.

Ace is one such character. So either Ace doesn't exist and he is lying and if ace does exist and TaC is right then he is normal Townie. But even a normal Townie would hesitate in revealing his character name...so.......

Now @Kiwipom

Frankly speaking, anyone would be suspicious of Tac act in the beginning. It's natural reaction and so was I.

But somehow kiwi said this
I feel like he is acting just like last game. But that was maybe 5 months ago so I can’t remember too well.
Now, she indirectly tried to defend him for no reason and went on to say that she doesn't remember well about the last game.

And, when I tried to rile tac up to get some reactions, then she once again defended TAC

———
For real, hold your horses @Reborn
I don’t think we should start accusing each other yet because from what I learned last game, usually the ones that are the most suspicious are just stupid townies lmao
Why she is defending someone who acted suspiciously?

Her reasoning that stupid Townie acts like that isn't convincing as we don't know each other identity and we all should be suspicious of each other but somehow kiwi isn't of tac..why?

@playa4321 - nothing much on him.

@Cinera as of now Townie

@Admiral Lee Hung playing very cautiously. It could be due to two big reasons- his new to the game and thus a cautious approach or he is someone with role - mafia or Townie is hard to tell and only his upcoming posts would give us more idea.

@Rej nothing much on him.

If kiwi doesn't come out with convincing argument then my vote will be against her

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
My activity will plummet for a few hours during work. So, if you see me posting else where but not here, it's because I cannot make posts that can appropriately capture the thread's purpose on mobile.
Meh, this still sounds like you were role fishing Major and are trying to make excuses around it. Why were you trying to get everyone to claim their roles?
In my defense, I had no idea characters correlated with roles. In my previous (and first) game, I picked Lord Frieza and was a normal townie. I thought bringing up Ace would be funny, considering a lot of the time I'm more likely to make fun of his demise and the Major situation would be a hilarious joke lmfao. You being unable or unwilling to see the joke here makes me very suspicious, because again it's like you're trying to paint me as evil for something mundane at best.

Meh, this is a flimsy argument at best. Unprovoked claiming doesn't exactly read Town for me either.
But I was never trying to get anyone else to say their role. I said mine, never did I ask or prompt anyone else. I merely stated, in a purely joking fashion that Ray Charles could read; since I am Ace, I hope Admiral lee Hung (Akainu fan) isn't evil. Or I am dead.

This form of persecution on my part is insane Cinera, and is unlike any other player's reaction to my innocuous comments. Which, once more, is telling.

Trying to lynch me because I was suspicious of your (not really) subtle role fishing? Not very Townie of you TAC chwan. :smithnie:
No. I want to lynch you for TWO reasons.

1 — Were this to drag out and no one else votes, I don't want RNG to pick me over my accuser. I am well aware of my innocence, and since you're targetting me, it's enough reason to put us both on the chopping block instead of taking it willingly myself.

2 — Your first and only move this game is to accuse another user after being silent for hours. As if reading the temperature of the room and picking a target. Admiral, Reborn or Kiwi did not pick up what you felt. The fact you keep accusing me of role fishing proves me point further. You're trying to lynch me on every flimsy charge. Then, you'll say "Oh, he was so suspicious! A bad player!" once I'm dead and try to sail off that.

Your response hasn't convinced me of your innocence TBH. I think I'll be leaving my vote where it is.
Naturally—You know I am innocent. But this decision of yours is because you think you can grab hold of early game banter and push a quick narrative out of it. I'll be leaving my own vote up, for the reasons I listed above. Your actions come across as someone blatantly vile whose interests do not reside with the well being of the town and mine are those of someone open, whose engaging with two other users. Which is the mafia more likely to do in a very SMALL game? Hide away and come out only in the chaos of later players (like the first lynch?) or starting the conversation, propelling it and maintaining themselves in the center of attention?

My innocence need not be proven. It's gleaming from every post, and lynching me would be the dumbest move any townie could do.
I didn't catch Kiwi defending me the first time around lol. I'd say, in any case, that's her likely knowing that I am not currently suspicious? It proves to me that she's also likely town, because it's certainly a lot easier to throw someone (innocent like me) under the bus and ride that to the gallows, such as Cinera above. Though she also wasn't very active for beyond the banter stage of the game.

I can't vouch for her, though her defending me is a good start-ish. I'd urge you to look at my post, then at Cinera's actions and see if his accusations really stick for me. Especially since you played with me before and I made similar moves and turned out to be a townie at the end of the day. Albeit, a bad townie, considering I lynched the Doctor and two other town players lol.

Reborn

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:kriwhat:

I am confused regarding you. But yes I agree that iin last game as well you were playing this stupidly and were Townie

@Kiwipom @Rej @playa4321 @Admiral Lee Hung @Cinera you guys need to post more because day phase will end in 8 hours.
I didn't say my role, and here I double checked it. I didn't think Wano Character = Role, as obvious as it is there.

Likewise, you called me suspicious earlier (and, paraphrasing, said it was normal to be suspicious of me). Look who leapt on the statement and made JOKE COMMENTS about a doctor (and the former game) into some grand conspiracy.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Be honest I would cut out Cinera and probably TAC as Mad killers. Moving such early for Cinera wouldn't make anysense as Mad killer and TAC only defend himself. Rej and Reborn is hard to say, I would way more leading to Kiwi who is very quiet in this round, sigh of a Mad Killer?

You guys though?
Kiwi put out a status about studying last night for an exam today, so that'll explain her quietness. The only person I am suspect of is Cinera. He butchered this statement.
Be honest I would cut out Cinera and probably TAC as Mad killers. Moving such early for Cinera wouldn't make anysense as Mad killer and TAC only defend himself. Rej and Reborn is hard to say, I would way more leading to Kiwi who is very quiet in this round, sigh of a Mad Killer?

You guys though?
Kiwi put out a status about studying last night for an exam today, so that'll explain her quietness. The only person I am suspect of
We can all say our Wano Character right? Not our roles, but who we were given?

:pepemy: I hope there's not a doctor. We killed the last one.

As if I didn't want a doctor. What a dishonest method of forcing someone into a rope necklace.

So I fucked up formatting lmfao. Can't edit it either. But I think you get my drift.

Cinera twisted my words from humorous and self deprecating into sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.