What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I said that they are finished? I’m asking about they « last resort » supposedly being just « opening moves » because this is what you said to me last week.
So if those were just opening move why Law even ask anything to Kidd? Should they not keep fighting?
:saden:
Do u think they dnt have anymore attacks??? or u just playing dumb for argument sake?? I’m confused??

This isn’t exactly hard to follow... awakening a mode encompassing a variety of moves. Unless Ur one of the extremist that think the arc Villians actually gonna win? Wtf are u even arguing
:suresure:

Does it suggest at any point they dnt continue fighting? Or are incapable? I’ll rephrase since there wasn’t any reply.... What in the spoilers implies this wasn’t the opening?

Everyone knows Zoro cares about each of his crew, Sanji is no exception. those who state otherwise are trolling. You don't have to reduce nothing happened moment to Zoro sacrifice for Sanji.
I didn't, I just mentioned that zoro put sanji's life which shows he cares about him, I just mentioned a bit of "nothing happened" to highlight that point

Status
Not open for further replies.