What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Kid and Law vs Big Mom clearly seems to be a high diff fight. Again we don't have the greatest idea of what she did but if she is really sacrificing her lifespan to power herself up, I'd say that's a pretty big indication of how much Kid and Law are pushing her.

While awakening is their final trump card, those attacks we saw last chapter weren't their ultimate moves. Stamina does seem to be an issue tho.

Did you think King would be pushover even after Zoro's rooftop feats? lol.

If Zoro doesn't use Ashura, it's a mid to high diff fight at a minimum.

Plus that 5thyonko guy is just milking it. The manga content is rarely shared outside of Oda, his assistants and editors.
I didn't but Zoro fans sure did. It was always 'Why would Zoro fight King? He would just one shot him' or 'it doesn't make sense for Zoro to fight King after what he did to Kaido'.
Also I don't think Zoro can beat King without using his all so Asura is sure coming.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Did you think King would be pushover even after Zoro's rooftop feats? lol.

If Zoro doesn't use Ashura, it's a mid to high diff fight at a minimum.

Plus that 5thyonko guy is just milking it. The manga content is rarely shared outside of Oda, his assistants and editors.
100% that leak is fake.
Dude just lurked online to see some predictions for the fights, decided to write a bunch of generic shit and that's it. Like a fucking horoscope.
Zoro having Sandai broken?
Nah fam.
Not after the "you should feel ashamed if your blade gets even a small crack" or some shit.
Then Zoro gets his blade B-R-O-K-E-N?
What's next?
Zoro is gonna have a scar on his back as well?
He's gonna cheat on his fight against Mihawk?
No no no.

The sword will be used as channel for a giant railgun/maser cannon imo and not used to stab her (even tho Kidd will probably try it).
And the lifting would answer the unanswered question Law makes to Kidd in this chapter.
How strong?
That strong.
:crazwhat:

But still, can direct physical attacks harm big mom?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I didn't but Zoro fans sure did. It was always 'Why would Zoro fight King? He would just one shot him' or 'it doesn't make sense for Zoro to fight King after what he did to Kaido'.
Also I don't think Zoro can beat King without using his all so Asura is sure coming.
That's where I disagree lol.
Ashura is waaay too hype to be used twice in the same arc when it's just been used twice in the entire series before Wano.

It's a high diff fight which establishes Zoro above the YC1 ranks.

So basically arguing for the sake... This was basically the equivalent of a KG for Law/Kid.

Hence me saying opening attack. Both have plenty more stamina an significantly higher attacks. On the roof they fought without there G4 equivalent. Not sure how in ur mind they were all all out. But Zoro fans Oftenly use warped logic. So Iโ€™m guessing youโ€™ll have to actually see the obvious
:goatasure:
I did not know that G4 was an ยซ opening attack ยป mode but Yeah Iโ€™m the one using warped logic :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.