Status
Not open for further replies.
all zoro fans celebrating that sanji confirmed zoro is stronger. As a monster trio wont die fan i always loved all 3 and strength wise it has always been luffy > zoro > sanji. sanji diehards need to accept zoro is stronger and zoro diehards need to accept luffy is stronger this is how it has always been. zoro is the sword sanji is the shield. luffy can beat both of them 1 on 1 easy and zoro would beet sanji extreme diff. and btw it doeasnt matter if yamato joins monster trio wont change period

oh ya sidenote why everyone questioning the spoilers. i did say 1031 will make us remember that 1030 does not define one piece and even @ScotchInformer approved. and lets be real 1031 is lit and we all know sanji aint dying.

That makes zero sense.

Again people are misunderstood his ability.

Kidd base fruit usage is a magnet and can repel and attract things that are natural magnetic (metal).
His awakening passes on his abilities properties to another living thing besides himself which means he can now attract metal (including himself) to bigmom or force her to repel metal that is directed towards her. Nothing within his ability suggests that he can magnetize an air slash that doesnt have a physcial shape
Post automatically merged:

Dodging a bean will never equate to luffy fighting this same dude for 11 hours. Especially since after this sanji was tagged by bullets to the point that his other bro had to save him
I mean, it's not like oda gives a fuck about physics, you can't really magnetize a human like he did with big mom, what stops him from magnetizing an airslash?

It could be anything else, heck even big mom, he could send her away by turning her and himself into the same poles of a magnet
Post automatically merged:

Agreed I apologize. You seem to think differently but in a good way. You brought up good points.

However though zoro didnt need the haki bloom until wano since what luffy was learning (ryou) is what zoro already knew since all ryou is is coating or using armament haki outside of ones body and instead onto an object or item or long ranged attack. Zoro had already learned that since he was a swordsman. However when luffy learned it he ended up skipping it and went into advanced ryou which is internal destruction.

Sanji was shown having great observation haki during whole cake but that was only in one scene with him dodging a bean. Infact since then his observation hasnt been highlighted positively sense since he was still falling into traps he should not have if his observation was that great. Infact the only one besides luffy who's observation was stated to be advanced was coby in the sbs
Luffy did imply that sanji's observation haki might be better than his in a gag, it might be forshadowing

Oda did point out in an sbs that luffy specializes in conquerors haki, zoro in armement and sanji in observation

I don't think he'll have luffy surpass both zoro and sanji in what they are the best at by the end of wano

For the moment luffy's haki in general is better than zoro and sanji's, but by the end of wano sanji should get a better observation haki while zoro gets a better armement

So more Kidd and law vs big mom :mihugh:

BM is gonna win lol

Confirmed Zoro>>> Sanji :finally:

I'm pleasantly surprised Sanji destroyed the raid suit, but I'm sure franky will create him a new one.

Reminder that while testosterone levels do slightly increase at about 7 days of abstinence they immediately return to normal and do not increase again because, surprise, your body is pretty fucking good at the whole homeostasis thing.
All you do by not climaxing is increase your stress and your chances of prostate issues.
Cults use abstinence as a tool to make people angrier and more easily directed.

Not that important; However, this is Redon comment about (the5thyonko) leaks:
It is supposed to be a leak from someone from the Anime Staff who would have seen scripts written by Eiichiro Oda of the next chapters up to 1045 (although the leaked is up to chapter 1034). It seems that with the whole theme of episode 1,000, the Live-Action and such, Toei is a mess and an animator would have leaked it to a friend (who posted it on forums).

It seems fake to me, really. Basically because it surprises me that an ordinary entertainer (which is what is said in the message) has been able to read this kind of information. If Oda has really written that and has shown it to someone from the Anime, it should be to the directors or important animators of the Staff. I highly doubt that those kind of people (who have been working on Toei for years) make a leak like this, when nothing like this has ever been seen before.

Also, why do the members of the Anime want to know information about future chapters of the Manga, if they are not working on adapting chapter 1,000 of the Manga yet? If they had said it was leaked by a Shueisha editor, it might make more sense. But even with those I would not believe it.

If the information had been published days before last week's Spoilers, I would have believed it, because the awakening of the fruits of Law and Kid at the same time in the same chapter, nobody expected it. But the rest of the "leaks" seem more theories based on what we are seeing in the Manga than anything else. Even the Zoro thing has been speculating for looooong months.

Need to know why kid hasn’t answered laws Question. Kid would be so messed up if he’s still mad at the fact that law barged into his fight. So he purposely made law use his strongest attack. What if kid actually mastered his df & actually mastered awakening. It’s not that he runs out of energy but more like he didn’t use it until it’s an actual last resort like right now with big mom transforming to get stronger. But he made law use his awakening that he isn’t used to so he can be drained to get out of the battle. Because kid wants a 1v1. He never asked law for help nor wanted it. No cap if kid tricked law like that, his IQ up there. Headcanon no cap

Status
Not open for further replies.