What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Where do they say activate. You’re making a claim that the suit has an on and off function that’s never been stated or alluded to.

The suit in the can and the suit on the body is still the same rhingb
They literally "click" the cannister to activate it.
You can literally see the onomatopoeia everytime they do it.
Are we gonna act like the canon is wrong?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Wado is the only one that matters.

But man...fucking lose Sandai when he got it in such a cool and awesome way, just to fuck the "dont break your swords or you trash" story and be gifted another Kitetsu later....
Idk....
I really don't like it. I'm gonna die saying that "sandai" breaking is fake.
Best sword. :goyea:
Fuk sandai

If sandai breaks i don't think he should get nidai only because visually him having 2 same color sword is boring imo🗿
Also it doesn't have shimotsuki connection like zoro's other ones

Id rather him get shusui back after they learn his connection or a completely different sword we havent seen yet

With wado and enma being made by the same person aka kuina's grandpa maybe he made a third 1 so he can have the trifecta

you mean this, the turtle wasn't dead
if i'm trying to pay attention to class and some moron is breaking my focus while playing with a turtle, rest assured there won't be anything prohibiting me from beating his ass.
that lack of discipline is too annoying to forgive.
I mean, when I was in class I just ignored this kind of stuff and just focused on my studies

I didn't hit animals, or beat up other kids over a minor inconvenience lol

Sanji, just like his fanboys, is just jealous that Zoro, not him, is fighting King.
Thus he called Zoro to distract him

We all know both Zoro and Franky can do the job, and we also know which 1 of the 2 is less busy right now.
Yet Sanji still chose to bother Zoro out of jealousy.
Damm, even luffy can't stretch that much

Go back to the 1010 threads, this was already explained!

how does it fit exactly?

What?

again What?

what exactly are you even on about, did your delusions crumbling down on you cause you to stop thinking coherently?
Explained by headcanons, zoro didn't know he used COC because he didn't know he had it

That's why he didn't understand what kaido was talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.