What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna need a good translation to buy this one chief

And it fits perfectly zoro's character to think he doesn't have coc

Luffy thought him being able to knock out people without touching them was normal

Zoro thinking "so me being badass is a superpower?" just fits his character
Go back to the 1010 threads, this was already explained!

how does it fit exactly?

What?

again What?

what exactly are you even on about, did your delusions crumbling down on you cause you to stop thinking coherently?

Lucci did wear a mask in his CP0 intro on Dressrosa. Tho I still think that this guy is stronger than Lucci and is the #2 of CP0 whereas Lucci is the #3. I doubt his 2 men are stronger than Lucci tho.
He did, yes. But hasn't since so I'm not sure what point Oda is making here. He either is relegated to weaker than them, or something else. Hoping the chapter makes it clear

W

Wonderful World

Damn, so those leaks are legit from the looks of it? I don't even know where to start.

I'm glad Drake declines Apoo, but what happens now? I don't remember who mentioned it here. Still, someone theorized the possibility of Big Mom powering herself up ala Moria, so if this is the case, she can probably be much stronger if she were in Tottoland.

Brook! It's your time! I'm looking forward to this CP0 stuff. :kobeha:

Sanji potentially attacked a woman, and it was beyond his control, then asks Zoro to kill him if he goes crazy?! It looks like we're getting some great fucking character development for both our boys. :steef:

Damn, so Zoro is going to forge Enma into a black blade? Holy shit, these following chapters are about to on another level! God damn.

:crazwhat:

Yeah but i'd rather Zoro getting the Nidai after the raid as a present from the Wano citizen for Ryuma's descendant and Ushimaru's son/grandson/newphew, instead of just another powerup mid-raid for Zoro. :sighting:
Might not be mid raid though. Maybe it breaks and he still wins with 2 swords. Remember, Mr 1 lost to only 1 sword, as did Ryuuma. It's possible Zoro manages to win via Enma or Wado only

Damn, so those leaks are legit from the looks of it? I don't even know where to start.

I'm glad Drake declines Apoo, but what happens now? I don't remember who mentioned it here. Still, someone theorized the possibility of Big Mom powering herself up ala Moria, so if this is the case, she can probably be much stronger if she were in Tottoland.

Brook! It's your time! I'm looking forward to this CP0 stuff. :kobeha:

Sanji potentially attacked a woman, and it was beyond his control, then asks Zoro to kill him if he goes crazy?! It looks like we're getting some great fucking character development for both our boys. :steef:

Damn, so Zoro is going to forge Enma into a black blade? Holy shit, these following chapters are about to on another level! God damn.

:crazwhat:
This chapter is great - but people are whining over Sanji vs. Zoro and attempting to power scale character development.

Status
Not open for further replies.