What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Timeskip Luffy is not “fleshed out and well written”, if anything he’s regressed from his Pre TS self lol
Still far far better than anyone else in the show, His dynamics with everyone is perfect ,even the minor characters like Momo, Tama, Kinemon, Shirahoshi etc. he taught Momo to be a good leader, taught Shirahosi to be brave, Him kidnapping Rebecca to leave him at her father's house, him Kidnapping Shirahosi etc All his actions point that how perfectly Luffy embodies freedom.

Law : « I’m using this attack only when i’m on my last leg because after using it I’m so tired that I lose the battle »

Kidd: « Yeah me too »

You: They were not fighting all out.

I wonder how do one reach his last leg without fighting all out? :risitavirus:

But yeah I was wrong :saden:
Guess u forgot the part we’re they decide to use said abilities in “advance” since there current abilities aren’t cutting it. Hence Powering up, which consequently implies u probably not going all out to begin with. This isn’t rocket science. Is current base luffy going all out with Kaido lol. This shit literally retard smh. But hey awakening only a single attack in ur eyes. So no worried u have no clue what ur talking about
:josad:

If Sanji defeats Queen in the next chapter, and he has some change (hair or flame color), plus a new technique. This forum will turn upside down.
Honestly? Hoping the fight last longer than that. Come on Oda. Gimme 2 full chapters or a decent way into 1033. Give Zoro the rest and cap vol 102 with their fights.

Orrrrr just finish Fukurokuju, Apoo and Numbers first lmao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That’s like saying Frankys shogun and the Brachio tank have two different durability… you see how idiotic that sounds
Brachio Tank isn't folded into a canister.

The canister broke. Even the leaks don't specify that Sanji actually wore the Raidsuit to break it. This is actually dumb y'all can peddle whatever bullshit you want to justify these literaly 20 IQ takes. I'm out lmfao.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:steef:
BM after law's attack "brat" she didn't think of powering herself up

BM after kidd's attack "nag...I need to get serious and power up"
.:suresure:they said Kidd sucks ...that Law had better power or feat...
That zoro is stronger than kidd

They thought Kidd and law were done lol

:josad:I thought BM is weak coz Apparently she only "matched base kaido" lol

Base BM with Napoleon ~ Base kaido with kanabo
BM with homies > Dragon Kaido
Fusion Linlin =< Hybrid kaido
Soul power up Linlin =< Awakened Kaido
Overall : Linlin =< Kaido
Do you think BM doesn't have Awakening?

So perhaps Sanji can still turn invisible cuz Niji used electric powers without the Raid Suit, Sanji just doesn't know it yet.

But i always though invisibility was broken, thats Shyriu's ability and it will sure be one of his strongest skills.

Giving that to Sanji so easily always felt cheap (atleast would need a decent amount of struggle and good character development)

Status
Not open for further replies.