What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No importa que el raid suit sea tan duradero, quizás funciona como la ropa de superman, que está al tener contacto con su adn o impregnarse de este, se vuelve casi invulnerable e indestructible como superman.
El traje, al impregnarse con el adn de sanji, lo hace para El, solo una prenda más.

That line about CP0 could mean that they are on a different floor(level)
Hmm, only reason why I think its actual power is because all 3 CP-0 members in the castle were masked, so to differentiate them by saying "masked" in the spoiler would seem weird. Something tells me it's a line Robin states when she notices them.

Maybe she warns Brook to be careful? You could be right though, but I'd be disappointed lolXD

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah I don't want any of Zoro's swords to break either but it's hard to think of a power up for Zoro now.
We know that turning a black blade is a given for Zoro
But what's gonna be the impetus for it? Zoro is just not gonna make a black blade on the fly without sacrificing anything.
So, the most obvious answer, is Sandai has to break. We're already introducted to its higher-quality replacement for it.
Poor Sandai :josad:
I hope King at least stepped on it after disarming Zoro. :josad:
What if he only had 1 sword? What would he sacrifice for it?
Pretty sure that mastering CoC for now is enough. Dude didn't even know he had it until a few moments ago. Would be similar to how his growth happened pre-TS. One new thing at a time. Steps towards his goal.

Yeah I don't want any of Zoro's swords to break either but it's hard to think of a power up for Zoro now.
We know that turning a black blade is a given for Zoro
But what's gonna be the impetus for it? Zoro is just not gonna make a black blade on the fly without sacrificing anything.
So, the most obvious answer, is Sandai has to break. We're already introducted to its higher-quality replacement for it.
Poor Sandai :josad:
I hope King at least stepped on it after disarming Zoro. :josad:
Nidai incoming

Open awakening attack was what was actual said. Nobody arguing it’s not a last resort lol. But hey u keep on believing Law/Kid not using the strongest abilities was them all out. You’ve already been wrong as of last week. What’s another week
:kayneshrug:
Law : « I’m using this attack only when i’m on my last leg because after using it I’m so tired that I lose the battle »

Kidd: « Yeah me too »

You: They were not fighting all out.

I wonder how do one reach his last leg without fighting all out? :risitavirus:

But yeah I was wrong :saden:

Yes, the RS is gone. :steef:

I was starting to wonder whether Hell Memories was only a one time thing, glad to see it's back. But how is it that Sanji isn't aware of what he does like a schizophrenic person ? Losing empathy shouldn't mean losing touch with reality, it's not dementia. Anyway, next chapter is probably Sanji vs Queen, finally.

The Sanzo interaction... :crazwhat:

Sanji doesn't realize that his inner conflict made him unleash his CoC in response to the woman's attempt to attack him and that's what KO'ed her :datas:

Status
Not open for further replies.