What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just Caesar right? We know that he was using live humans in his gigantification experiments
No he couldn't do it remember? He had been killing prisoners for years failing to do so and started using Kids. Plus, many numbers are from before 20 years ago when Oden was around.

Back then I assume it was Vegapunk, but it does something to them so they are failures (my guess it makes them too violent/reckless), this is why Kaido took them. But if these 3 are newer, then its an issue because why would Vegapunk make more of them for Kaido? And that quickly?

Y’all imagine if Kidd was lying to Law when he said he used his “last resort“.

This man lied to Law and told him to use his last resort so he would leave the fight and Kidd could get his 1 v 1:gokulaugh:

Kidd: Use your last resort, I’ll use mine too...

Law: Alright. Uses awakening

next chapter

Law: Eustass. How much more magnetism can you use, I thought that was your last resort

Kidd:
Silence...
“Use your trump card to back me up”. Now after Law used it, he’s not talking to him anymore.

This man Kidd did Law dirty as hell. He never agreed to alliance with Law :milaugh:
Kidd never said awakening was his trump card tho
Kidd told Law to use his as last resort while not talking about his own awakening being last resort
I've been thinking about it after reading the line about Kid not answering Law about how far his magnetism can go.
Contrary to Law who doesn't seem as serious about becoming the pirate king, Kid still sees Luffy and Law as real rivals. It makes sense he wouldn't want to reveal the full extrent of what he can do to "enemies":crazwhat:

Not in the context of the story Fuji lol. AdCoC is a fan-made term, there is no distinction in OP between CoC and AdCoC. Luffy simply referred to Kaido’s AdCoC as CoC lol.

Besides, why would big mom use normal CoC against Kid which would’ve been useless?
There definitely is a distinction between CoC clashes like Luffy vs Chinjao, Doffy, Katakuri and now Luffy vs Kaido, we really don't know if the CoC that was going on during the Usopp bluff was a coating move or just a standard clash of CoC between users.

Definitely not lmao.

Luffy won't be able to pull out a full blown victory against a top tier alone until EoS.

This is what he is aiming for to be this strong EoS.

Top Tiers can't "destroy" each other.
Luffy is already able to take all the top tier in a duel and win the fight
and we must not forget that he will have another evolution in this fight against kaido

end wano luffy is top 3 behind im and black beard we are already in EoS

Not in the context of the story Fuji lol. AdCoC is a fan-made term, there is no distinction in OP between CoC and AdCoC. Luffy simply referred to Kaido’s AdCoC as CoC lol.

Besides, why would big mom use normal CoC against Kid which would’ve been useless?
Well sure but I gave you an example of BM punching P1 with it and yet CoC wasnt leaking out knocking people out, whereas when she was Fighting Law and Kidd offscreen haki was leaking out.

Idk why Oda makes top tiers do stupid things.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy is already able to take all the top tier in a duel and win the fight
and we must not forget that he will have another evolution in this fight against kaido

end wano luffy is top 3 behind im and black beard we are already in EoS
Don't get blinded because he unlocked some powers.

He can't fucking solo a Yonko yet.

he cant take 1 vs 1 with Kaido from the start to the beginning.

with no interruptions no 2nd rounds and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.