What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She used 1 year while she has taken 30 years from Pedro alone. Not even taking in to consideration the lifespan taken from her own citizens. Her using 1 year is nothing especially compared to luffy giving up 10 years of his lifespan
There must a limit to her ability. Maybe she can only replenish her lifespan, because if she could add into infinity she would have been immortal and unbeatable. Maybe even there is a ratio, like years taken can replenish weeks or days of her lifespan that she used on Homies.

Cap since she takes more lives than she has to give up lol. She has like what more than 30 years of life that she took from Pedro alone. Her giving up 1 year lifespans is literally nothing
All her life and what she achieved is the position she is in right now, even power wise. If Big Mom could greatly/insanely powerup and use this power boost to her great advantage to become for example the PK, I don't doubt she would have done it, despite the lifespan loss. She powered up at life cost this time but I am sure there are some huge limitations at play here.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
that's how her fruit works though by taking life spans what if she can just give herself life span back? Or use the one she steals from others? The whole thing would be meaningless
The point is that Big Meme has to use advanced techniques to deal with Kidd’s awakening, while Kidd can tank her strongest techniques to his unguarded body while taking no damage. Lol

that's how her fruit works though by taking life spans what if she can just give herself life span back? Or use the one she steals from others? The whole thing would be meaningless
You are right. It is meaningless because again she took atleast 30 years of lifespan from Pedro alone. She also took lifespan from bepos dad. And she took lifespan from her citizens. 1 year of reduced lifespan is nothing to her lol
Post automatically merged:

There must a limit to her ability. Maybe she can only replenish her lifespan, because if she could add into infinity she would have been immortal and unbeatable. Maybe even there is a ratio, like years taken can replenish weeks or days of her lifespan that she used on Homies.
Thats a very good point I like that

Y’all imagine if Kidd was lying to Law when he said he used his “last resort“.

This man lied to Law and told him to use his last resort so he would leave the fight and Kidd could get his 1 v 1:gokulaugh:

Kidd: Use your last resort, I’ll use mine too...

Law: Alright. Uses awakening

next chapter

Law: Eustass. How much more magnetism can you use, I thought that was your last resort

Kidd:
Silence...

First off, you’re moving the goal post, you said the fight would be over since they used their “last resorts”. Secondly, you cannot be this bad at predictions lol. The fact that this fight is still ongoing is bad for you and your agenda my guy, you should’ve hoped that the battle was over. I’m telling you this is a terrible agenda to push. Kidd and Law are not going to be the only alliance members who lose and Oda isn’t going to prove Apoo and Hawkins right by having Kidd fail to take down an Emperor.

Also I hope you realize that me and @Paperchampion23 already predicted that the next that would happen is that Big Mom would get up and whoop their ass for a bit. Still doesn’t mean their losing. Watch, during the ass whooping they take, Kidd will get hit by adv CoC and then they will go on a counterattack. Like we said, battle is no where near over.
The fight will be over once Big Mom starts landing her attacks. Obviously didn't happen this chapter as Oda switched scenes.

Kid and Law will not defeat Big Mom 2v1.

Y’all imagine if Kidd was lying to Law when he said he used his “last resort“.

This man lied to Law and told him to use his last resort so he would leave the fight and Kidd could get his 1 v 1:gokulaugh:

Kidd: Use your last resort, I’ll use mine too...

Law: Alright. Uses awakening

next chapter

Law: Eustass. How much more magnetism can you use, I thought that was your last resort

Kidd:
Silence...
That's definitely what's happening

Law gonna tire himself
I think Kidd has Mastered awakening better than law
Although both awoke it recently

B

Ballel

Someone said this is full leak to 1045

1. Sanji defeats Queen and loses consciousness because of exhaustion

2. Zoro defeats King. The serum wears off and he's in extreme pain, loses consciousness.

3. Luffy is on the edge of defeating Kaidou.

4. Sanji awakens emotionless and begins destroying everyone. No one can stop him.

5. Zoro wakes up bloodied after hearing Sanji's rampage. He's nearly dead but he remembers that he promised Sanji that he'd stop him.

6. Sanji vs Zoro. Sanji nearly kills Zoro. Zoro is trying to snap Sanji out of it.

7. Sanji and Zoro have a big bro moment. Zoro calls Sanji by his name and reminds Sanji of his of dream. Sanji remembers who he is.

8. Zoro requests that Sanji help him for one more thing.

9. Luffy defeats Kaidou??!? Kaidou awakens once more. Luffy has no energy. Kaidou plans to kill Luffy now. He uses boro breath.

10. The wings of the pirate king appear! Sanji sends Zoro to Kaidou. Kaidou blasts Boro Breath at Luffy. Zoro cuts boro breath with fire fox style.

11. Double spread of Zoro hearing the breath of all things around him. Every single person, every single aspect of land, air, and sea.

12. Flying Dragon Blaze Technique Mortally Wounds Kaidou.
Fake af
Would be too good to be true

Status
Not open for further replies.