What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You can shit on Sanji as much as you want, I'm more of a Usopp, or Franky, or Jinbe guy and deeply dislike the route Oda took with the Vinsmokes plus the whole pervert humour.

It's just that the people like you are so annoyingly stupid it hurts, to the point you are so malfunctioning as thinkers that you keep believing I'm a Sanji fan instead of a normal person despising jokes like yourself.
Oh yes ofc its annoying now that someone shits on Sanji.

I will continue because I don't feel like stopping.

Be a hero of justice in other situations. Hypocrite Officer.

S

stealthblack

Long ago Betches told me that hel memories would do nothing to vergo and doflamingo, but sanji now using IT on someone superior to them. Told You IT's a super move:cheers:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
okay so what if raid suit redesign looks like a normal classy suit that he wears with all the benefits. i mean if vegapunk is an ally im sure that is an easy task. or franky in engineering he is probably top 5 easy
There's an important symbolism in Sanji throwing it away, and then getting a powerup either from himself, or maybe from Sora, instead of Judge.
Now, I personally would prefer that Sanji just accepts the part the comes from Judge and comes to understanding that, despite that, he's nothing like his siblings. He is his own person, with the emotions that his mother died for him to keep.
There's a term for that called "Integration of Shadow". To put in simply, it's coming to terms with the darkest parts of one's self, that he/she might not like, but understand that it is just a PART of who they are, instead of defining them entirely.

I dropped Naruto, but I've heard there's a scene when Naruto faces his "self" that hates the people that mistreated him and accepts it as part of who he is. Doesn't mean he just starts hating everyone.
It's just a concept of finding inner peace and taking the reins of your own destiny.
To me, the optimal conclusion would be Sanji having the exoskeleton modification from Judge + some Diable Jambe power up due to his emotions from Sora + he keeping his own style, that came from his time under Zeff.

more headcanon with no proof you are the worst member on this site to discuss with because you only talk about shit you made up in your head
Sanji literally said his flames come from his emotions, without it he don't have flames

And you think sanji won't be atleast a bit tired after the fight after queen?

Lmao, bro you're wanking sanji more than I do

FUCKING HELL wtf is this chapter sanjibros. THE END OF SANJI VS ZORO :gokulaugh:

ALL OUT + AWEAKEND + UNCONTROLLBLE SANJI ASKING FROM NERFED ZORO TO KILL HIM LOL

even its obviose zoro low diff sanji at max, now even oda want to end this redtarded fuck thing with sanji

So even sanji still argue/ has crew rivally with zoro, he knows Zoro capable to kill sanji (even uncontrollble+aweakend one) Unlike Sanjitards keep spitting shits :akaman:

what a Great chapter.
nerfed Zoro kills allout Sanji
nerfed Zoro kills king
nerfed Zoro kills Kaido
:yodaswag:

All Sanji vs Zoro threads should be close
its disgusting. zoro more like low diff or Oneshot

Status
Not open for further replies.