What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How lol? Didn’t she have to remove a year from her lifespan just to deal with two rookie awakenings? Imagine what actual awakened users like the Admirals would do to her lol. She’d have to remove so much lifespan, she’d probably just drop dead immediately (she is 68 lol)
Yankers crumbling apart each chapter on Wano passes.

I'm patiently waiting for Akainu AdvCoC reveal to see the rain of tears unleashed.

Because who could've thought that force opposing Yonko themselves would have something like that:wellwell:

Anyone gonna talk about the fact that Big Mom needs to sacrifice years of her life just to beat these two rookies? This is a life or death battle for her
:kidsmile::lawbepo:
She used 1 year while she has taken 30 years from Pedro alone. Not even taking in to consideration the lifespan taken from her own citizens. Her using 1 year is nothing especially compared to luffy giving up 10 years of his lifespan

I'm patiently waiting for Akainu AdvCoC reveal to see the rain of tears unleashed.

Because who could've thought that force opposing Yonko themselves would have something like that:wellwell:
When Akainu gets wrecked by Luffy how would your pussy feel?

Bogard

You can't win
The awakening of the Devil Fruit is a "gift".
- Law asked Kid how much magnetism he can give but Kid doesn't answer him.
- Big Mom uses 1 year of her life expectancy on herself to get stronger and bigger.
- Also gives life to several Homies, including Napoleon.
B-but that was Law and Kid's final attack, and they didn't anything. They'd drop dead next chapter :kobeha:

Instead here we have BM needing to reduce her lifespan just after taking their opening attack :jay-yeah:

How lol? Didn’t she have to remove a year from her lifespan just to deal with two rookie awakenings? Imagine what actual awakened users like the Admirals would do to her lol. She’d have to remove so much lifespan, she’d probably just drop dead immediately (she is 68 lol)
You sleeping on Law and Kid
Admirals will go down to Zoro and Sanji
Idk if that’s good or bad for you

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Akainu doesn’t even need AdCoC lol. Awakening itself is much more dangerous than shitty ass conqueror’s Haki lol.

Though Akainu definitely has AdCoC, he just doesn’t need it lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't get the obsession with Zoro getting powerups when he hasn't shown everything yet, this mostly coming from other fanbases.
Zoro awakened CoC and probably grew even stronger on the roof, he trained just like Luffy before the raid started he shouldn't need anything more to take down King
I said long ago, Zoro already has everything he needs, the only thing left is Black Blade. :goyea:

I always liked the Raid Suit, but i still liked the way Sanji destroyed that, the whole context is amazing and it still worked amazingly

All depends which way Oda will go with Sanji for now
Maybe the suit was programmed for destruction too since it's quite a technological tool. Wonder if an explosion happened too.

Status
Not open for further replies.