What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone stronger than Zoro won't need to use some super duper magic fruit to bypass durability, Law against a defenseless BM can only faze her for a microsecond and get a little drop of blood.
Killer obviously isn't stronger than Yamato, only Luffy, Zoro, king, Marco and the Yonkos are above her.
Zoro isn't, but after his fight will he'll definitely be

And Law's fruit is too broken, he bypassed big mom's durability and caused internal damages, from the looks of it, it must've caused a lot of damage

Someone said this is full leak to 1045

1. Sanji defeats Queen and loses consciousness because of exhaustion

2. Zoro defeats King. The serum wears off and he's in extreme pain, loses consciousness.

3. Luffy is on the edge of defeating Kaidou.

4. Sanji awakens emotionless and begins destroying everyone. No one can stop him.

5. Zoro wakes up bloodied after hearing Sanji's rampage. He's nearly dead but he remembers that he promised Sanji that he'd stop him.

6. Sanji vs Zoro. Sanji nearly kills Zoro. Zoro is trying to snap Sanji out of it.

7. Sanji and Zoro have a big bro moment. Zoro calls Sanji by his name and reminds Sanji of his of dream. Sanji remembers who he is.

8. Zoro requests that Sanji help him for one more thing.

9. Luffy defeats Kaidou??!? Kaidou awakens once more. Luffy has no energy. Kaidou plans to kill Luffy now. He uses boro breath.

10. The wings of the pirate king appear! Sanji sends Zoro to Kaidou. Kaidou blasts Boro Breath at Luffy. Zoro cuts boro breath with fire fox style.

11. Double spread of Zoro hearing the breath of all things around him. Every single person, every single aspect of land, air, and sea.

12. Flying Dragon Blaze Technique Mortally Wounds Kaidou.
Only the last 2 moments are real, i can personally confirm it.:endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ok, let me clear:
1. Zoro vs Sanji before timeskip was always thing. They even fight against opponents that are on same power lvl : Jabura and Kaaku. But I never believed that Sanji was stronger then Zoro that time, at least in terms of AP. Case it was obvious that Sanji was quicker then Zoro. So I liked their rivally as parts of monster trio;

2. After time skip things changed dramatically: Sanji losed to Vergo, then he losed to Doffy. Oda made him just weaker in durability to introduce this Vinsmoke genes. I'm ok with that tho. Sanji in RS was close in power to Zoro at the begining of Wano, and I doubt that you can say othervise. After clash with Kaido Zoro obviosly became stronger then Sanji, but now Sanji will awake(if Lolda wish to make something good in Wano) his evil side and finally clash between Zoro and Sanji will happen. I'm hyped enough to see that fight,and no doubts Sanji will be much stronger then King and Queen. Again IF that happen. Ofc I'm not really care about fact who is stronger, and I doubt that Oda will give that answer there.

3. I was never fan of Sanji, but I became one of them after WCI. That was great character development. So for me Sanji after ts> Zoro after timeskip, but in fact in Thriller bark Zoro was best wriiten SH there, and I liked him, not Sanji.
I don't care about character writing. Post time skip one Piece is trash so much I dont need to bother myself with that shit.

Purely powerscaling wise. Zoro >>>> Sanji. Nothing changed and it won't in the future.

9. Luffy defeats Kaidou??!? Kaidou awakens once more. Luffy has no energy. Kaidou plans to kill Luffy now. He uses boro breath.

10. The wings of the pirate king appear! Sanji sends Zoro to Kaidou. Kaidou blasts Boro Breath at Luffy. Zoro cuts boro breath with fire fox style.

11. Double spread of Zoro hearing the breath of all things around him. Every single person, every single aspect of land, air, and sea.

This is not leak...this I have seen in twitter yesterday.....lol...
All is well and good but what about Bigmom and Onigaishima falling?

Sanji is have an existential crisis, calling Zoro over the phone, and destroying his power up raid suit, all while low diffing Queen. Meanwhile, Zoro is getting his ass beat by King. :suresure:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
BM like other Yonko is far stronger than admirals @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung . This chapter is another nail in the coffin.
How lol? Didn’t she have to remove a year from her lifespan just to deal with two rookie awakenings? Imagine what actual awakened users like the Admirals would do to her lol. She’d have to remove so much lifespan, she’d probably just drop dead immediately (she is 68 lol)

2. Zoro defeats King. The serum wears off and he's in extreme pain, loses consciousness.

4. Sanji awakens emotionless and begins destroying everyone. No one can stop him.

5. Zoro wakes up bloodied after hearing Sanji's rampage. He's nearly dead but he remembers that he promised Sanji that he'd stop him.

6. Sanji vs Zoro. Sanji nearly kills Zoro. Zoro is trying to snap Sanji out of it.

7. Sanji and Zoro have a big bro moment. Zoro calls Sanji by his name and reminds Sanji of his of dream. Sanji remembers who he is.

Nice fanfic:milaugh::milaugh:

is that so hard to believe? The last chapters were sanji sanji sanji/kidd and law aaaaaaaaaannnnnd sanji
Because that's not the conclusion of the arc? They are fighting their respective opponents.

This leak implies:

- Zoro beats King
- Fights Sanji after
- Establishes some magical voodoo arts to gain the strength to take over Luffy's fight and win.

There is no comparison lmao

This sounds gay as fuck

How lol? Didn’t she have to remove a year from her lifespan just to deal with two rookie awakenings? Imagine what actual awakened users like the Admirals would do to her lol. She’d have to remove so much lifespan, she’d probably just drop dead immediately (she is 68 lol)
Cap since she takes more lives than she has to give up lol. She has like what more than 30 years of life that she took from Pedro alone. Her giving up 1 year lifespans is literally nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.