How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I was right about Ratchy being a royal then with my check, I wonder if he was silenced last phase or killed by Midnight or something.

@Ekkologix I was reading the phase and you said Midnight cant be the Reaper if there is one but I think you are wrong.

Happy hour only redirects the first action I think

Also check this out about Sallucion's chrono claim:

When the Chrono gets converted they can make someone die instantly if they are bleeding.

Time Snatch
Night2If target player is bleeding, they will bleed out tonight.

Emil

Certified Memelord
editing a post i wrote in my PM b4 Fuji silences me

@Kawaii were u told someone attacked you on n2? fuji claimed he attacked u that night but if u were not told then hes a lying reaper.

i did not know this until @Sallucion mentioned it

also i am bleeding and have 1 night left to perish. lets end the game this cycle

we have enough kill power to destroy scum

fuji is likely our reaper here
one or zem/mid culted or bad. we can wipe all.

rest SHUD be fine. krog and conq are indies we can keep for now. Fuji shud go today. lets see what the princesses have and we vig the liar.

so
fuji yeeted - reaper
mid/zem vigged - mastermind and culted?

and we shud win

maybe let krog wins next night i guess
conq shud have his wincon by now

we good bois

Emil

Certified Memelord
ill get silenced today by fuji
if sallu is culted then gg
someone heal me tonight im bleeding and will die this night

apathy is a poison lmao

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @krogothwolf @playa4321 did u guys kill anyone.

tbh lets forget claims and play normal mafia maybe..

playa shod be insta vigged
I went to check Sallu to confirm him, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to vi playa after Odds flip, My action failed though anyways, I promised to not kill any of my targets and I stand by my word.

Scum probably thought I'd vig someone so blocked me maybe? Dunno.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im basically executing fuji 9/10 times tonight

whther he silences me or not doesnt change it

now we need to lynch mastermind today

Emil

Certified Memelord
I went to check Sallu to confirm him, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to vi playa after Odds flip, My action failed though anyways, I promised to not kill any of my targets and I stand by my word.

Scum probably thought I'd vig someone so blocked me maybe? Dunno.
i jailed sallu
wanted to do fuji/playa but wasnt able to change in time

Also I was right about Ratchy being a royal then with my check, I wonder if he was silenced last phase or killed by Midnight or something.

@Ekkologix I was reading the phase and you said Midnight cant be the Reaper if there is one but I think you are wrong.

Happy hour only redirects the first action I think

Also check this out about Sallucion's chrono claim:

When the Chrono gets converted they can make someone die instantly if they are bleeding.
Whelp, didn't we ice the bleeder? though that makes sense on Kagura if they converted sallu N1.

What were your night actions last night Mid?

And 3 people with no logbooks lol, smfh.

Ekkologix--------- Prince
oddoddfruit - [Assassin] - Lynched D3
Ratchet - [Princess] - Died N3
Fujishiro---------- Pretender
krogothwolf------ Inquisitor
T-Pein™ - [Knight] - Killed N1
Sallucion---------- Claims Chronomancer( culted?)
Alibaba - [Sellsword] - Died N2
playa4321--------- Claimed hunter but didnt claim actions @playa4321 can you claim your full night and day actions from D1 to now please? Unseen or Reaper for now
Enryu - [Drunk] - Mod-killed D2
Midnight Delight-- Reaper or Unseen
Ryu Kishi - [Princess] - Killed N3
Rhea------ Sheriff
Zemmi---- Sheriff
Kagura - [Mystic] - Died N2
ConquistadoR--- Merc
ZoroSlaysDragonTuna--- Knight (culted?)
Ultra - [Drunk] - Died N2
Enryu V2 - [Observer] - Killed N3
Zolo - [Court Wizard] - Died N2

Given that the unseen cap at 3 and we killed the assassin, we could be dealing with 2 left and a possible convert again, depending on who @Ekkologix jailed,

I see no reason for scum to protect Midnight if he is the Reaper so he could be unseen honestly, then that would make Playa the Reaper perhaps.

Imo we need to lynch the MM or the culting wont stop, and have Ekko jail Mid or Playa and exe them as possible Reapers.

The MM has to be among the princess claims, 2 claims flipped town, and Flower was assassin, Midnight is Mastermind Imo more so than Reaper tbh.

So even if i could hit him with my attack he wouldnt have died since he shouldnt be a royal.

@Ekkologix @ConquistadoR @krogothwolf what do you guys think?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
also i havent really read the thread fully but looking at how townies are getting killed and scum arent lynched i have a feeling that ekko and fuji are openly powerwolfing.

Status
Not open for further replies.