What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be the only Luffy fan not excited to see Luffy fight BB. I wanna see Luffy buss out that awakening against Akainu. Let Zoro or someone else fight BB:jordanmf:

Isn't slowing down time the ability of that guy from the davy back? Not sure Oda would want to go down that route with Luffy. He can see into the future already, adding "flashtime" to his arsenal would be extremely unfair.
the thing is that BB was introduced as luffy's nemesis he's the other side of the coin.

luffy will not fight akainu he is just a product of the wg the story will settle between luffy and imu the enemies that all oppose a gd and a celestial dragon that stands each one at the top of the world alone 1 sotira victorious.

akainu will be defeated be by
1.sabo
2.Marines insurgent
3.aokiji
4.dragon

Are Lanjifags even Lanji fans? I just realized that Lanjitards are all happy that Lanji assaulted a random woman LMAO
Muh character development, either you accept that Lanji is a rapist and a certified pedophile or Lanji has nothing to do it with :denzimote:

i'm calling a fakeout death for the raid suit

it's concept is 100% coming back either by judge hismelf or franky or usopp or it isnt even destroyed at all

no way oda put that much effort and design to introduce it just to toss it away and the invis powers too
No way Oda will just offscreen Jack. He was a major villain for 6 years.:madmonk:
Loda never fails to deliver:smoothieduck:

I
So you’re telling me Diable Jambe is more cooler than Raid suit ? Fuck no.

Diable Jambe is more of an elemental Attack which barely does any damage if not against Fodders in the new world.

It’s also been trashed too many Times.Do you see Sanji with DJ doing something as Cool as what Don Sai did with his powerful kick at Dressrosa busting up an entire mountain ? I don’t honestly Oda is just excusing himself to draw those Lame Diable Jambe.

The Raid Suit Fight vs Page one was exceptionally pleasing with all those Aesthetics,We always Claim Sanji is very agile and fast yet he gets hit very often and very easily in base with DJ.

Raid suit Gave off a whole different vibe to sanji’s Battle Prowess,Insane Durability with Insane speed Buffs Added invisibility and Fuck ton more emphasis on Raw power.I’m pretty sure others would agree @MonsterZoro @Chrono
I liked the RS too, with the invisibility and all.
I still prefer Sanji fighting "in base" with a smoking, but the superhero thing was fine and gave him a lot of stealth possibilities.
Wolverine Sanji is a valid alternative though, I'm eating good so I don't complain.

Bro Some of these Fans I swear I don’t understand what goes on inside their head,Raid suit was Way Cooler than these Lame ass Diable Jambes,not to mention Fire theme has become way too common post timeskip so much so that isn’t impressive no more unless it’s the MC or the main antagonist.
Sanji can upgrade his DJ

If the raid suit is damaged

I

I liked the RS too, with the invisibility and all.
I still prefer Sanji fighting "in base" with a smoking, but the superhero thing was fine and gave him a lot of stealth possibilities.
Wolverine Sanji is a valid alternative though, I'm eating good so I don't complain.
Think about how Aesthetically pleasing the Sanji vs Page1 fight was,I feel sad for those Sanji fans who wanna see Oda draw Sanji with those weird long legs extending while using DJ and looking weird as fuck.

We need the Raid suit supremacy back for all i care Oda needs to take away only these durability buffs in Base He’s given Sanji and Give us Stealth Black back.

I just hope the suit doesn't come back because of the invisibility powers

It doesn't work with Sanji's style, and it seems broken, so Oda would intentionally nerf Sanji's potential because of the invisibility, cuz he would be too strong with it no cap. Shyriu being able to go invisible was supposed to be unique for me honestly

But aside from that, the suit's design, the massive mobility boost and the additional durability are awesome.

The design is top tier by itself

Sanji is better without his raid suit I can actually respect him slightly without it. No cheap power rangers
Devil Fruits work in the same way. By the end, the stronger you are by default, the better you will be with the same power up.

Unless you think Usopp with a Raid Suit is comparable to Sanji with a Raid Suit

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.