What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNJJJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ZOLOLS COPING ZOLOLS SEETHING ZOLOLS KNEELING
WANJI BROS WE EATIN GOOD
ZOLOL COPES WE LICKIN BOOTS
WANJI OUR LORD WE WORSHIP HIM
ZOLOL THE SERVANT LICKS HIS FEET
ZORI STANS, TELL US HOW YOU FEEL

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE INFERIOR TO WINSMOKE WANJI?
Quoting this so thatit doesn't disappear

COPE HATER
Ya I know who that is.
:giogio::sus:
Unlocking something when Zoro did the same thing a few chapters ago is kinda cheesy.
But could be Oda's way to portray them as 'wings' once more.
The 'unique approach' is something people (including myself) also wanted for Zoro but he ended up unlocking CoC regardless.
my opinion doesn't matter what matters is the poll has the same answer no matter what you vote
Oh that's how you mean it

zorotards are some of the dumbest "fans" out there.
1. Sanji without emotions is weaker than Sanji with emotions
2. Sanji is 95% of Zoro by bounty of their arc end enemies, most reasonable Sanji fans concede that Zoro is slightly stronger than Zoro, it is only insane zorotards who want to claim a subordinate is equal to his captain.

When you say "one could argue..." you are clearing inferring yourself as that "one" in reality it's not misquoting that you want to argue Sanji is on equal footing to Zoro

I dont need any reasons at all, the writings been on the wall the whole time, you guys' refuse to see it.
Post automatically merged:

They're fans of everyone... lashing out because the GOAT has yet to make his move
Dude just stop. And in the same sentence I say they are not?
Your reading into it what you want to believe.

So you’re telling me Diable Jambe is more cooler than Raid suit ? Fuck no.

Diable Jambe is more of an elemental Attack which barely does any damage if not against Fodders in the new world.

It’s also been trashed too many Times.Do you see Sanji with DJ doing something as Cool as what Don Sai did with his powerful kick at Dressrosa busting up an entire mountain ? I don’t honestly Oda is just excusing himself to draw those Lame Diable Jambe.

The Raid Suit Fight vs Page one was exceptionally pleasing with all those Aesthetics,We always Claim Sanji is very agile and fast yet he gets hit very often and very easily in base with DJ.

Raid suit Gave off a whole different vibe to sanji’s Battle Prowess,Insane Durability with Insane speed Buffs Added invisibility and Fuck ton more emphasis on Raw power.I’m pretty sure others would agree @MonsterZoro @Chrono
What do you think about Hell Memories mate

Status
Not open for further replies.