What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans will take any scraps of info that will reaffirm their beliefs. Even though there is no admission of inferiority there by Sanji. One could argue even if both were characters are on equal footing which they are not, there is still a possibility that one of them would die. But whatever. When your that desperate for a victory what does it really matter? :milaugh:
You want to argue that Sanji is on equal footing to Zoro, but reality tells us that's never been the case.

Oh the sweet irony

1032 - Sanji vs Queen
1033 - Sanji defeats Queen
1034 - Zoro vs King and other stuff
1035 - Zoro vs King
1036 - Zoro defeats King
1037 - 1040 Law and Kid vs Big mom
1041 - 1044 Kaido flashback
1045 - 1048 Luffy vs Kaido
1049 - ZKK

Lanji doesn't have CoC, CoC is extremely painful for those weak enough to be affected by it, in your opinion you think that this evil cook wouldn't stop before attacking a woman?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fans will take any scraps of info that will reaffirm their beliefs. Even though there is no admission of inferiority there by Sanji. One could argue even if both were characters are on equal footing which they are not, there is still a possibility that one of them would die. But whatever. When your that desperate for a victory what does it really matter? :milaugh:
Totally not desperate cope post :milaugh:

You want to argue that Sanji is on equal footing to Zoro, but reality tells us that's never been the case.

Oh the sweet irony
No I am arguing that there is no reason to be celebrating victory over Sanji fans when he hasn't admitted to anything. You guys are just looking for reasons. As for whether or not Sanji is weaker. Read my paragraph properly instead of misquoting me:

Zoro fans will take any scraps of info that will reaffirm their beliefs. Even though there is no admission of inferiority there by Sanji. One could argue even if both were characters are on equal footing which they are NOT, there is still a possibility that one of them would die. But whatever. When your that desperate for a victory what does it really matter? :milaugh:

No I am arguing that there is no reason to be celebrating victory over Sanji fans when he hasn't admitted to anything. You guys are just looking for reasons. As for whether or not Sanji is weaker. Read my paragraph properly instead of misquoting me:
When you say "one could argue..." you are clearing inferring yourself as that "one" in reality it's not misquoting that you want to argue Sanji is on equal footing to Zoro

I dont need any reasons at all, the writings been on the wall the whole time, you guys' refuse to see it.
Post automatically merged:

he's not a sanji fan just like all sanji fans say:crazwhat:
They're fans of everyone... lashing out because the GOAT has yet to make his move

Status
Not open for further replies.