What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Shiryu is just an exception.
Lafitte is the Chief of Staff from the BBP, which is a "second in command position". But it was always a given that Shiryu was/is the 2nd strongest on the crew. His hype was tied to Magellan, who, at the time, managed to blitzkrieg the shit out of the entire crew.
Prior to BB getting the Gura Gura no Mi, I would EASILY put Shiryu above even BB himself.

Lafitte's introduction is hype, he looks great and very reliable within the crew

I enjoy darksiders 2 more than darksiders 1. I have both at my ps3.
Darksiders series is closest thing you play admiral character. Charred council talk about balance of power like wg five elders. They are similar in plot wise.

Story like war between hell and heaven
Angel = marine.
Demon = pirates.
Human = common folks
The Charred Council = Five elder of WG (Big talk about balance stuff but they are corrupt)
four horsemen = admirals
They are kind of similar stuff that remind of one piece stuff.
Was thinking to get it on the switch this week, idk i might get it, seeing as this week's my pay week, if not, next fortnight is a possibility.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"what else he is supposed to do with a sword" ??
just bc you have a sword doesnt make you a swordsman..we literally have a panel for this..how could you miss that, your GOD zoro made that statement himself....i guess youre just a fraud
Oh so its more headcanon to pretend roger isnt a swordsman cause you know that means zoro will surpass him eventually.
I should have known:suresure:

I think Shiryu is just an exception.
Lafitte is the Chief of Staff from the BBP, which is a "second in command position". But it was always a given that Shiryu was/is the 2nd strongest on the crew. His hype was tied to Magellan, who, at the time, managed to blitzkrieg the shit out of the entire crew.
Prior to BB getting the Gura Gura no Mi, I would EASILY put Shiryu above even BB himself.
thats interesting chief of staff is sabo's position as well
lafitte prob has a mythical zoan
and might well be the opponent for sanji then .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I enjoy darksiders 2 more than darksiders 1. I have both at my ps3.
Darksiders series is closest thing you play admiral character. Charred council talk about balance of power like wg five elders. They are similar in plot wise.

Story like war between hell and heaven
Angel = marine.
Demon = pirates.
Human = common folks
The Charred Council = Five elder of WG (Big talk about balance stuff but they are corrupt)
four horsemen = admirals
They are kind of similar stuff that remind of one piece stuff.
Strife best boy.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYNORE, IT'S TIME FOR THE AGENDA MY NIGG@S LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

ZORO CONFIRMED AS THE VICE CAPTAIN, RIGHT HAND MAN OF THE CREW

SANJI STANS IN THE MUD, WE COMING FOR Y'ALL ASS

ALL THE DISRESPECT OVE THE LAST MONTH, ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT WAS TALKED...

JAY D LEGEND, PATRICE, KOL... WE HERE BABY !!

ZORO HYPE ABOUT TO BE HITTING SOON.. THE SET UP IS READY, NOVEMBER WILL BE ZORO'S MONTH!!

ALREADY CONFIRMED AS THE SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE CREW, NEW POWER UP COMING SOON NEXT... WE MOVE !

@Peroroncino

Until now Burgess was the number 2 and he was getting a DF just to counter Zoro now he's a bitch and below Laffitte:seriously:
Don't lump me.in with the clowns who think burgess is stronger than anyone on the crew . He has had the worst portrayal so far. Would not have minded him being vc since he joined earlier . And being longest on the crew . But his portrayal sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.