What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GET OUTTA HERE MAN, WE’RE PARTYING :moonwalk::optimistic::shocking::sweat::perocry::akaman::zehaha::brootea::luffydab::blobdj:
Jew, do you honestly satisfied with the way Oda brings Yamao to Numbers' location?

Imo it would be far better, if Oda actually wants to make her as the next nakama, if he brought her to Robin's location instead of Numbers.
She should back up Brook in protecting Robin.

Save Robin > save X Drake
That way, she could interact too with 2 another Straw Hats already, Brook and Robin.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYNORE, IT'S TIME FOR THE AGENDA MY NIGG@S LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

ZORO CONFIRMED AS THE VICE CAPTAIN, RIGHT HAND MAN OF THE CREW

SANJI STANS IN THE MUD, WE COMING FOR Y'ALL ASS

ALL THE DISRESPECT OVE THE LAST MONTH, ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT WAS TALKED...

JAY D LEGEND, PATRICE, KOL... WE HERE BABY !!

ZORO HYPE ABOUT TO BE HITTING SOON.. THE SET UP IS READY, NOVEMBER WILL BE ZORO'S MONTH!!

ALREADY CONFIRMED AS THE SECOND IN COMMAND OF THE CREW, NEW POWER UP COMING SOON NEXT... WE MOVE !

@Peroroncino
This was already common knowledge. Are Zoro stans really freaking out over this minor point? I've seen petty but this pettiness has reached new levels.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Jew, do you honestly satisfied with the way Oda brings Yamao to Numbers' location?

Imo it would be far better, if Oda actually wants to make her as the next nakama, if he brought her to Robin's location instead of Numbers.
She should back up Brook in protecting Robin.

Save Robin > save X Drake
That way, she could interact too with 2 another Straw Hats already, Brook and Robin.
I actually second that.

If Oda is trying to do something like "the 3 numbers are the 3 samurais that took care of Yamato", just so he can wank these fucking samurais even more, instead of Making Yamato interact with the crew (if he so desires her to join), is reaaaally counter productive, IMO.

Mihawk isn't Shanks's janny no matter how many times someone makes this dumb claim, Zoro vs Mihawk is a Zoro business not a SHs problem.
And where, Sherlock, do you think that fight is going to happen? All strawhat goals are the strawhat's problem. Stop making shit up.

If Shanks is the final "antagonist" and Mihawk allies with him. There you go, final duel.

Status
Not open for further replies.