What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
law needs massive reinforcements if the goal is to ever become an emperor
its not so much about just his individual strength
hopefully more join kid's crew as well.

look at luffy's with the possibility of yamato joining in.
post wano
jinbei at n5
that is insane.
There will be no emperors.

SHs are in the path to throw down all the stablished systems to provoke chaos in the world this will give birth to the final war.

All pirates will join under the flag of the biggest current army which is either SHs or Blackbeard and face the WG/marine.

Keeping the emperors system is maintaining the balance which is something that must disapear.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
law needs massive reinforcements if the goal is to ever become an emperor
its not so much about just his individual strength
hopefully more join kid's crew as well.

look at luffy's with the possibility of yamato joining in.
post wano
jinbei at n5
that is insane.
Maybe an unpopular opinion here.
I don't think Law and Kidd are becoming "emperors".
Being an Emperor demands not only individual strenght, but also a significant force, territories, etc. Luffy's Grand Fleet was brought up during Morgans' little hype about Luffy becoming an Emperor. Nor Law nor Kidd have anything close to that. Maaaaaaaaybe on some kind of "epilogue", but not during the current story, IMO.

I have to say, king's role as a RHM has been rather subdued compared to the other characters in that spread. I guess Oda is still holding out on showing king's full strength...

Still, had Oda done a better job at portraying king as that RHM we would never have had to entertain that king ~ queen nonsense that was going on for months.

I hope he does king justice in the chapters that remain

Status
Not open for further replies.