What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.

i aint see no sanji sanjibros :lusalty:
Bepo > sanji

Mihawk isnt part of the rhp he will fulfill his dream later.
His VC states he is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks which obviously has to be zoro.
Zoro and Shanks will fight at some point as they are both mihawks rivals
No, Luffy and Shanks are fighting lol its been hinted at repeatedly in this series.

You are forgetting there is a final war coming and Mihawk has zero affiliations with any group save for the RHP. Just saying it's very likely they "teamup" for whatever is coming.

When we say that Oda portrays and gives to those characters special hypes, parallels as RH/VC, it's not for nothing or some fanmade cringy thing because it literally exists also for the author himself. Take this L now and stop crying.

Ben Beckman, Rayleigh, Katakuri, Marco, Shiryu, Sabo, King, Zoro, Bepo, Killer are all the right hand of their captain. The people their captain/leaders trust the most. Case closed.
For real, no wing bullcrap.

Mihawk isnt part of the rhp he will fulfill his dream later.
His VC states he is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks which obviously has to be zoro.
Zoro and Shanks will fight at some point as they are both mihawks rivals
If you want zoro to die sure. Shanks>mihawk
Mihawk>Shanks only in terms of swordsman ship

Dude legit has the most badass introduction out of any Yonko related character too.

Sanji fans gonna find a way now that they can't push Invisible Shiryuu vs Raid Suit Sanji
Don’t bet on this because it meant for literal offscreen fight both are invisible. people.

I believe zoro vs doc q which I believe doc q have zoan grim reaper fruit. That mean zoro literally fight the Grim Reaper. I believe it will be greatest fight ever. :funky:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.