What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re telling me Diable Jambe is more cooler than Raid suit ? Fuck no.

Diable Jambe is more of an elemental Attack which barely does any damage if not against Fodders in the new world.

It’s also been trashed too many Times.Do you see Sanji with DJ doing something as Cool as what Don Sai did with his powerful kick at Dressrosa busting up an entire mountain ? I don’t honestly Oda is just excusing himself to draw those Lame Diable Jambe.

The Raid Suit Fight vs Page one was exceptionally pleasing with all those Aesthetics,We always Claim Sanji is very agile and fast yet he gets hit very often and very easily in base with DJ.

Raid suit Gave off a whole different vibe to sanji’s Battle Prowess,Insane Durability with Insane speed Buffs Added invisibility and Fuck ton more emphasis on Raw power.I’m pretty sure others would agree @MonsterZoro @Chrono
Man most of the fandom disagrees with you. No one but germa lineage factor fans wanted the raid suit.

So you’re telling me Diable Jambe is more cooler than Raid suit ? Fuck no.

Diable Jambe is more of an elemental Attack which barely does any damage if not against Fodders in the new world.

It’s also been trashed too many Times.Do you see Sanji with DJ doing something as Cool as what Don Sai did with his powerful kick at Dressrosa busting up an entire mountain ? I don’t honestly Oda is just excusing himself to draw those Lame Diable Jambe.

The Raid Suit Fight vs Page one was exceptionally pleasing with all those Aesthetics,We always Claim Sanji is very agile and fast yet he gets hit very often and very easily in base with DJ.

Raid suit Gave off a whole different vibe to sanji’s Battle Prowess,Insane Durability with Insane speed Buffs Added invisibility and Fuck ton more emphasis on Raw power.I’m pretty sure others would agree @MonsterZoro @Chrono
Name a time he got easily hit with diable jambe. He usually dodges most of the attacks and gets hit by one and that's rare.

You fam are weird as fuck,You’d rather prefer a Base Sanji who’s too slow to even dodge big mom Fodders while Carrying Luffy instead of that Germa menace who blitzed the fuck outta Pageone.
Lmao sanji who wasn't even trying. Reread the chapter sanjis casual af during that. It's funny tho he moved way faster when he blitzed oven. It's almost like there was a difference.

Man most of the fandom disagrees with you. No one but germa lineage factor fans wanted the raid suit.
What do you mean most of the fans lol
You do realize some of these are zoro fans on strings ? Raid suit was a legit buff enough to make sanji a top tier now he’ll go back to getting Neg. diffed by other Top Tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.