What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
lol keep projecting ...bm uses name attacks too with her sword

and not everyone who disagrees with you is a zoro hater
Bm has a DF and uses it with her sword who was given life through her power.
Roger is just a good ol swordsman with a meito.

• Wbp: marco strongest not including when oden was on board and how ace was soon to surpass him
  • Roger pirates: rayleigh strongest righthand man ever tho i do personally think prime oden vs ray is at least arguable
  • Beast pirates: king strongest official member excluding yamato
  • Bmp: kata strongest member
  • Blackbeard pirates: shiryu strongest official member probably comparable to kuzan. As for whos stronger we need more tho currently id say kuzan for now till we get more
  • Rhp: ben strongest member but weaker than mihawk if he really teams up with shanks
  • Strawhats: zoro will be the strongest righthand man ever and strongest member
  • Kid pirates: killer strongest member
  • Heart pirates: bepo strongest member but i wouldn't mind law getting new recruits at least Stronger than base bepo ๐Ÿ—ฟ
  • Revolutionaries: sabo strongest rev

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
the bissento from WB is one of the 12 blades
blade = sword do you think WB is a swordman?:nicagesmile:
A blade doesnt equal a sword you fool.
Stop making shit up.
Even when the concept of meitos was introduced it was shown there are other weapons as well.
Pls read one piece.

No. It is not compulsory that all 3 of the admirals have coc. May be some of them has but not all unless specified.
What? Theyโ€™re the strongest warriors in the entire world government structure and directly command over 100,000 soldiers each.

โ€œAdmiralโ€ and โ€œSaiko Senryokuโ€ are literally world titles like WSS, WSC, WSM, WMDM, etc. yet the amount of people that donโ€™t process this blows my mind.

What? Theyโ€™re the strongest warriors in the entire world government structure and directly command over 100,000 soldiers each.

โ€œAdmiralโ€ and โ€œSaiko Senryokuโ€ are literally world titles like WSS, WSC, WSM, WMDM, etc. yet the amount of people that donโ€™t process this blows my mind.
Hereโ€™s another one for you guys.
โ€œSaiko Senryokuโ€ (ultimate fighting power) as a title is above WSM, WSC, and WSS.

And where, Sherlock, do you think that fight is going to happen? All strawhat goals are the strawhat's problem. Stop making shit up.

If Shanks is the final "antagonist" and Mihawk allies with him. There you go, final duel.
If Shanks was the final villain then Zoro would fight against Shanks VC, the moon to his sun, but since none of this will happen we can just keep shitposting and entertaining the ideia of Lanji fighting Zoro's opponents, like he fought King and will later fight Shiryu.

Nahhh, Final War will probably incur opponents on multiple levels. I can see the first part being vs. Marines, then the WG side. CP-0 is heavily poised to oppose the RA considering they have the exact opposite goals. One serves the will of the Tenryuubito and the other wants to take them down.

Personally i don't see anyone taking Akainu away from Luffy. Sabo wasn't there, he didn't witness Ace die. It's not right at all for him to fight Akainu.

Dragon x Akainu looks great to me The two strongest characters alive in a fight.

Sakazuki seems to have some personal relationship with Dragon, as Marineford's lines gave me that impression.

Every single admiral was portrayed above Mihawk at Marineford.
WB vs Akainu
Marco vs Kizaru
Jozu vs Aokiji
Vista vs Mihawk

The admirals are above Zoroโ€™s dream.
In chapter 553, we see Mihawk, Kizaru, and Aokiji all try to attack Whitebeard and all three of them failed. What part of that chapter made you think the Admirals were portrayed above Mihawk?

Status
Not open for further replies.